Author Topic: A moron with a car full of expletives.  (Read 5359 times)

Offline bullshark

A moron with a car full of expletives.
« on: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 12:55:07 AM »
Road rage man, road rage. 

I'm a fairly decent driver but I make mistakes.  Only problem is, when I make a mistake, Dude affected by it thinks I'm an idiot and the worst driver in the world.  Let's assume Dude is a decent driver but makes a mistake and Bro is affected by it.  Bro thinks Dude is an idiot and the worst driver in the world.  Then Bro makes a mistake and on and on and on.  Pretty soon you got a bunch of people who think they are decent drivers surrounded by idiots.

But seriously, get Canadians off the road.  I'm kidding, we all know Canadians can't afford cars.  You know, because of their powder habit.  And by powder, I mean snow.  And by snow I mean cocaine.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: A moron with a car full of expletives.
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 12:56:34 AM »
in bed?

Offline bullshark

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 01:05:24 AM »
And it begins...

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 01:14:33 AM »
Angrykeebler is raging because, while he wants to join the thread, Asians aren't legally allowed to drive cars. You see, they have these slanty eyes that makes it unsafe for other drivers. They see this little teeny part of the road. And man, are the ever FOCUSED on that little part of the road that they can see. But that's all. They can't see anything else.

Oh, wait....who are the Canadians here? I'm making fun of the wrong person.

Offline bullshark

« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 04, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »
Speaking of road rage... These two dudes get into a road rage incident, the one dude gets out of his car with a large flashlight (Maglight?) and heads to the other dude's car.  On his way over he notices the other dude has a gun...and of course continues onward and proceeds to attack the armed dude with a flashlight.  Flashlight dude is promptly shot in the chest.

Sigh.

http://heraldnet.com/article/20110304/NEWS01/703049839/1049/COMM0610