Author Topic: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt  (Read 52874 times)

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
« Reply #40 on: Monday, April 13, 2015, 05:17:53 AM »
Looks monstrous.  Will the experience live up to that?  On consoles?  They need to get the streaming right, or it will be a marathon of load times.  Also, I'd need a good, fast external drive for the console, so this would be one expensive game for me.

Edit:  After reading a bit more, I guess it just may be the step up in this genre.  I hope they can deliver on the promise of seamless roaming with no load times.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, April 16, 2015, 03:50:12 PM »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, May 06, 2015, 04:05:01 PM »
GreenManGaming has been selling Witcher 3 PC GOG-Version "keys" for $40; CD Projekt responds that they didn't get the keys from them:
http://www.pcgamer.com/witcher-3-keys-on-sale-at-green-man-gaming-are-from-an-unknown-source/

From GOG forums, response from CDP on the keys:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35436-Witcher-3-35-off?p=1635264&viewfull=1#post1635264
Just a few words of explanation:

We have worked with GMG in the past for w2 and they were a legit partner.
We control all digital and the codes, and because we decided not to sell Keys to GMG it came as a suprise that they are doing a special promo without buying Keys from us. We have reach out to ask for the source of they Keys but up until now there was no response. They might sell nVidia Keys (which are not to be sold but gifted with the nVidia promo), or they just bough Keys from gog just like a regular customer and now they resell them with a loss (we cannot prevent anyone from selling something).
They also list Bandai Namco as the published which is not true for w3 (namco is our box distributor in PAL), so GMG is not a CDPR partner for W3 but they still might sell Keys that will work.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, May 06, 2015, 05:54:25 PM »
PC Games N -> GMG responds to the whole ordeal.

In a statement sent to PCGamesN tonight, Paul Sulyok explained that Green Man Gaming has been an approved retailer for CD Projekt Red since 2011, but, as CDPR has said, they aren’t an approved retailer for The Witcher 3.

“Green Man Gaming (GMG) has an official contract with, and has been an approved retailer of CD Projekt S.A. (CDPR) products since 11th August 2011. Following a 6 month dialogue with CDPR about the launch of The Witcher 3, we were disappointed that despite the offer of significant cash advances, and other opportunities to officially work together, (we even offered to fly to Poland to discuss in detail how we could and wanted to support this launch), CDPR chose not to engage with a number of significant, reputable, and successful retailers, including ourselves, as they instead focused on supporting their own platform GOG.“

Green Man Gaming got around this by getting in touch with retailers and third parties that had been approved, sourcing keys from them.

“We believe that CDPR’s desire to support their own platform by working with retail outlets that would not conflict with their own is greater than that of meeting the demands of their audience, therefore we made the decision to indirectly secure the product and deliver it to our customers. To do this, we reached out to third parties and retailers that were approved by CDPR, to legitimately pass these keys onto our customers. This means that at some point, revenue has been passed directly onto CDPR, and any additional discount on the title is absorbed by us, as we want as many people enjoying The Witcher 3 as possible.”

Sulyok says that CD Projekt Red is still getting revenue from these keys, and that the 35 percent discount is being absorbed by Green Man Gaming. Sulyok also wants to continue working with CD Projekt Red, saying that he’d “welcome a renewed dialogue” with the developer.

“[We] are keen to continue to not only support the launch of The Witcher 3, but to keep celebrating and bringing the whole catalogue of CDPR titles to a worldwide audience, as we have done since 2011.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, May 07, 2015, 07:35:16 PM »
I don't really care, but CDPR is being pretty lame about this.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #46 on: Friday, May 08, 2015, 06:22:13 AM »
I don't really care, but CDPR is being pretty lame about this.

Oh yea? I'm rather curious about this because GMG is in the grey for me as far as key resellers go. I honestly have no idea how legit they are compared with other resellers like G2A. And as far as I can see, the Witcher 3 looks as expensive as fuck as a triple A game in development and I don't blame CDPR being extremely protective of that.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #47 on: Friday, May 08, 2015, 09:26:41 AM »
I think there are a few things going on here.

First, CDPR is the sole digital publisher for Witcher 3 so they have deals with other outlets like Steam and Origin that are buying keys from CDPR. Now here comes GMG which doesn't have a deal with CDPR but is selling keys anyway, and for a lower price than anyplace else. Word spreads and people are buying...CDPR has no idea where they are getting the keys from and decides to warn potential customers of this. That seems fine to me.

Then the other thing is that price and the origin of the keys GMG is buying. CDPR is likely charging different prices to different regions because not every country can afford $60 USD for a video game. GMG could be buying their keys from one of these cheaper regions and are turning around to sell them in the more expensive region. This is bad for CDPR because they are getting less money per game sold this way, and even worse the game isn't out yet so people might start canceling preorders at the proper price to buy from GMG instead.

Also I don't know what the contracts look like for CDPRs direct partners is but it seems odd that one of them would decide it'd be cool to bulk sell keys to yet another vendor. That sounds like something a contract wouldn't allow.

Really this whole issue hinges on who is supplying GMG with the keys, which we know nothing about.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: Friday, May 08, 2015, 11:52:51 AM »
Well, GMG is claiming that they are just buying keys legitimately at retail, reselling them at a lower price, and absorbing the difference.  This may be hard to believe at first, until one considers the value of the business's reputation.  If customers can't find the hottest new game in months there, then is it worth ever giving them a look-see again?  They are protecting that reputation for having the entire worthwhile catalog available, or at least, that would make sense.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: Friday, May 08, 2015, 05:01:55 PM »
Oh yea? I'm rather curious about this because GMG is in the grey for me as far as key resellers go. I honestly have no idea how legit they are compared with other resellers like G2A. And as far as I can see, the Witcher 3 looks as expensive as fuck as a triple A game in development and I don't blame CDPR being extremely protective of that.

I don't really use them but my take is that GMG is pretty much the most reputable reseller (obviously not including GOG, Origin, and Steam).  This is the first time anyone has accused them of grey market sales.

The reason I think CDPR is being really shitty in this instance is that they're making a potentially very damaging public accusation without really knowing whats going on. That is, of course, assuming that they don't know what's going on - I have a feeling that they do.

As mentioned, GMG is a very prolific reseller, known for great deals and offering games cheaper in presale than anywhere else.  They often sell these games without a markup to bring people to their stores and it works for them. CDPR has worked with them in the past and I guess it all worked out.  For whatever reason, it didn't work out in this instance and GMG was unable to be a sponsored re-seller or buy any keys for resale from the publisher directly.

All of a sudden GMG has a bunch of keys that they're selling for lower than anyone else and CDPR announces that they a.) don't know where they're coming from, and b.) they're not receiving a cut. 

Is there a magical key making machine somewhere out there and GMG broke the code? Obviously not. Is GMG selling fake keys?  Of course not.  Are they foreign region keys? Very well could be.  I don't know if GMG releases their keys right away upon sale or holds them until a few days before release, but that's the only possible way that CDPR could not know the origin of the keys.

-GMG is buying keys in bulk from another retailer and selling them at a loss or a break even point.   Nothing wrong with this from GMG's side of it. CDPR MAY have an agreement with resellers preventing this but that beef should be between them and the reseller who sold the key

-GMG is doing the above, buying from foreign markets and selling them internationally.  This is indeed a bit of a grey area, but CDPR and GOG make a big deal about not region locking. THIS IS WHY COMPANIES REGION LOCK.  They make less money but they've also been promoting the fact that they're less restrictive, guess what?  The risk of this happening is part of being less restrictive when you're selling keys.

-GMG is selling keys Nvidia sold them illegally.   This didn't happen. Just ignore this option.

Here's how I think it played out - CDPR owns GOG, doesn't want to sell to GMG unless GMG promises not to sell for a lower price than GOG for XX days. It's in CDPR's interest to do this for two reasons 1.) Preserves the perceived value of the brand, and 2.) Ensures that they retain more sales at their store, increasing their cut.   Deal doesn't go through.  Maybe it goes sour and GOG no longer wants to sell to GMG even if they agree to the terms.   

GMG says "fuck it" buys a ton of keys, either from foreign resellers (again, not region locked) or in bulk from an international seller. Sells those keys at a break even point or loss. CDPR asks where they got the keys, GMG tells them to go fuck themselves. CDPR makes a public statement accusing of GMG of essentially profiting off of piracy and telling people to not buy from them. 

So, why do I think it's shitty of CDPR? They're basically using public opinion to posture through what could potentially be misinformation.  They should have waited until they found out what was going on before going all in and claiming that GMG was essentially stealing their game and selling it.  In pretty much every single scenario GMG hasn't really acted unethically at all, they've just found a loophole.  CDPR has advised people to not buy the keys - Steam does this occasionally, but when a grey market re-seller is selling cheap keys that they've sourced from a foreign market.  Steam does it because they have a policy of region locking games and they will revoke keys bought out of region.  The assumption that CDPR wants you to make is that these keys are illigit and there's a high probability that they'll be revoked....except CDPR has a policy of NOT region locking games, so why would they revoke? 

I firmly believe that it's posturing and it's an attempt by CDPR/GOG to enforce price control for their product and come out looking like the good guys.  If UBI or EA did it it would be viewed very differently.  Except UBI and EA don't have to do it ....because they fucking region lock their games.  That's the thing, CDPR wants to be the guys who don't region lock because "fuck you DRM and the status quo!" buuuuuut they also really want the benefits of the kind of price protection region locking provides so this is how they go about doing it.

I mean, I could be completely wrong and MAYBE GMG did crack the algorithm and are making their own keys or maybe they really DID make a shady deal with Nvidia.  Time will tell I guess.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: Friday, May 08, 2015, 05:12:57 PM »
I had a hunch,  THIS is what I think this whole thing is really about.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:08:32 AM »
The Witcher III is now available for pre-load on GOG (including GOG Galaxy) and Steam. It's approx. a 26GB download.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 03:42:36 AM by MysterD »

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 06:28:58 PM »
Well, that's pretty impressive

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »
The reviews that are up - which namely are for the PS4 - are through the roof.
Check Metacritic (PS4 reviews) and you'll catch my drift.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Last Edit: Monday, May 18, 2015, 04:37:40 PM by MysterD »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 06:06:47 AM »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 04:09:27 PM »
Looks like we have another UbiSoft on our hands.
Lots of complaints on the Net - NeoGAF, Steam Forums, etc etc.

NeoGAF has a thread on W3 PC graphics downgrade situation:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1043668

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 04:52:35 PM »
"for fucks sake, not again"

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 05:23:42 PM »
I think people should just judge how a game looks when it releases. During development on PC you kind of have to guess a lot. It takes 3-4 years to build a game, what is going to be the tech in 3-4 years? So you build toward that estimate, the time gets closer to release and it turns out you overshot so you need to reel it back a bit. Instead of being thankful that the game doesn't require a supercomputer to run people bitch that the graphics are worse. Well..."worse"...it still looks fucking amazing so who cares?

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 05:35:14 PM »
I think people should just judge how a game looks when it releases. During development on PC you kind of have to guess a lot. It takes 3-4 years to build a game, what is going to be the tech in 3-4 years? So you build toward that estimate, the time gets closer to release and it turns out you overshot so you need to reel it back a bit. Instead of being thankful that the game doesn't require a supercomputer to run people bitch that the graphics are worse. Well..."worse"...it still looks fucking amazing so who cares?

I agree with this 100%.  I mean, I get it, you think you're getting something and you get something with less fidelity, that's a bitch.  Thing is that all the recent pre-release screenshots were accurate from what I can tell playing the game - it's not like I was lied to when I bought the game, the downgraded graphics were right in front of me.

The flip side is that the game runs fucking great. Sure, I'd love to have more particle effects, wind blowing everywhere, fur moving with the wind (you can still do this actually, it just murders your pc) etc, but the Witcher 2/Crysis model of release it now and people will be able to run it in a few years probably isn't the best idea. 

On a side note, the game is fun as hell, a lot closer to the first game than the second from what I can tell - you can be the judge of whether that's a good thing to you or not.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 05:43:13 PM »

B/c we know in 2 years or so, give or take, when there's much more hardware + power on the PC to throw around - Witcher 3: Complete HD Enhanced Edition will be coming.
And with the recent trend of HD Re-Releases on the PC - there's a damn good chance we'll be charged $$ again, if we want new-said graphically-upgraded version.
Just look at Metro 2033 Redux + Metro LL Redux; DE:HR DC; Sleeping Dogs: Definitive; Dark Souls II: Scholars of the Sin; etc etc.
This trend's on the rise.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 05:48:40 PM »
B/c we know in 2 years or so, given or take, when there's much more hardware + power on the PC to throw around - Witcher 3: Complete HD Enhanced Edition will be coming.
And with the recent trend of HD Re-Releases on the PC - there's a damn good chance we'll be charged $$ again, if we want new-said graphically-upgraded version.
Just look at Metro 2033 Redux + Metro LL Redux; DE:HR DC; Sleeping Dogs: Definitive; Dark Souls II: Scholars of the Sin; etc etc.
This trend's on the rise.

With CD Projekts history of releasing Enhanced Editions for free, I wouldn't worry about it.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 05:54:37 PM »
With CD Projekts history of releasing Enhanced Editions for free, I wouldn't worry about it.
When I see it announced that they'll just give away better textures, more graphical bells + whistles - then I'll believe it.

It's just like that said they wouldn't charge for DLC - yet, there's an Expansion Pass to purchase for W3. No matter how they look at things w/ differences b/t DLC + Expansions; for me - when I see DLC, expansions, etc....it's still more content to pay $ for.

I remember back when they gave away DLC's/expansions (or whatever you want to call 'em) away for Witcher 1 - i.e. Side Effects & The Price of Neutrality.

Times have changed, since the good old days...

EDIT:
Here's my guesses. The game w/ its ridiculously huge open-world size bit off way more than they could chew; they aimed for trying to get the damn thing to run worthwhile for XB1 + PS4 consoles; were multi-platforming the game so it wouldn't be fully PC-optimized...
...so, they just couldn't really get the PC version looking like they had it in earlier builds, while running worthwhile here on the PC's current types of hardware.

EDIT 2:
I agree with this 100%.  I mean, I get it, you think you're getting something and you get something with less fidelity, that's a bitch.  Thing is that all the recent pre-release screenshots were accurate from what I can tell playing the game - it's not like I was lied to when I bought the game, the downgraded graphics were right in front of me.

The flip side is that the game runs fucking great. Sure, I'd love to have more particle effects, wind blowing everywhere, fur moving with the wind (you can still do this actually, it just murders your pc) etc, but the Witcher 2/Crysis model of release it now and people will be able to run it in a few years probably isn't the best idea. 

On a side note, the game is fun as hell, a lot closer to the first game than the second from what I can tell - you can be the judge of whether that's a good thing to you or not.
Both W2 + Crysis 2 were still insanely scalable on the PC w/ settings & whatnot, as long as you met the game's system requirements.
PC games usually don't look that good/great on Lowest settings - but on Medium (and above), usually games on the PC look pretty good (or above) from AAA studios that are wizards at the technical stuff like Crytek.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 05:32:52 AM »
I'm not sure where I ever saw that they would "never charge for DLC", but instead advertised that the game would have 16 free DLC installments.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 03:49:34 PM »
I'm not sure where I ever saw that they would "never charge for DLC", but instead advertised that the game would have 16 free DLC installments.
See this:
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Witcher-3-Studio-Doesn-t-Believe-DLC-57886.html

"We could sell extra content to gamers 'down the road,' but we don’t believe in that," CD Projekt's Konrad Tomaszkiewicz told Examiner in an interview. "We believe patches, fixes and additional content should be provided to gamers free of charge."

Yet here they are, selling an Expansion Pass for W3. To me, that's just like how many games sell a Season Pass. Just another term to sell extra content.

DLC is the most ridiculous term ever. Anything could really be considered DLC (DownLoadable Content) these days, since extra content is very often purchased + sold mostly via digital services (like Steam, GOG, etc etc).
Skyrim has Dragonborn + Dawnguard, which are more like expansion-packs in terms of size - though they're labeled on Steam as DLC.
Many games have items, weapons, skins, etc and other very small stuff labeled as DLC.

Regardless of CDP's horrible marketing campaign for W3 + downgrading graphics W3 fiasco - I'm betting W3 is probably great and the Expansion Pack will be worth what they charge for it...even though I'll likely buy later...namely b/c I don't have a video-card worth running this game on + I've got a ton of games in my backlog.

And if you really want to go there - episodic-sized content like HL2 Episodes (even though they stand-alone) could be considered DLC, as well. They were originally going to be one big expansion pack, but Valve broke them into 3 pieces + made them stand-alone - but well, we never got HL2 Ep3.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, May 21, 2015, 02:42:23 PM »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, May 21, 2015, 11:19:24 PM »
I don't really see what all the whining is about. I've watched some comparison videos and seen some screenshots but honestly the differences are more stylistic than technical (red roofing instead of brown etc.). The technical differences are not as stark as Watch_Dogs, for example.

Either way, CDProjekt Red have set the precedent and proven themselves in the past. They've certainly earned my trust as a developer that cares about the game and the players.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #69 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 03:55:23 AM »
I don't really see what all the whining is about. I've watched some comparison videos and seen some screenshots but honestly the differences are more stylistic than technical (red roofing instead of brown etc.). The technical differences are not as stark as Watch_Dogs, for example.

Either way, CDProjekt Red have set the precedent and proven themselves in the past. They've certainly earned my trust as a developer that cares about the game and the players.
Looks like a clear downgrade to me - i.e. Watch Dogs + Dark Souls 2 (Origin version; not Scholar of the Sins Edition) downgrade all over again.

As long as the video footage floating online is loss-less at Ultra (see PC Gamer's footage of it), the old 2013 stuff looks tons better technically to me.
Granted, I don't have the game, don't have a PC that would run it on Ultra - the footage looks much different to me.

W3 - old shots from 2013:

The lightning; model details; + details of the swamps in there look MUCH better than footage I've seen online for W3 PC's Ultra settings on sites like PC Gamer.

For those who ain't seen W3 PC footage from PC gamer running on 2 NVidia Titan X's on Ultra, look here.
Of course - I don't know how many people here are going to blow around $1000 money on ONE Titan X, nevermind two of them. :P

Don't get me wrong - W3 PC looks really-really nice on Ultra from online vids I've seen; but still looks nothing like older footage + builds from 2013.

So, when's W3 HD Complete Remastered Enhanced Edition PC coming? 2017? :P

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 06:24:38 AM »
Downgrade from what, a pre-rendered trailer or a target render on rails?  You know, the rifts in DA:I are a definite downgrade from the box art:P

I don't get all the whining either.  Until the game comes out, everything is just hype and advertisement.  I have no doubt they did the best they could based on hard limits such as hardware power, ability to maintain streaming, load times, and time to market.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #71 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 06:35:28 AM »
Right, welcome to PC hardware marketing. I would wager a guess that the worst out-criers are the young and naive. I too wish it wasn't the way it is, but this sort of thing has been happening for a loooong time.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #72 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 07:53:08 AM »
I'd say it's incredibly difficult to hit a moving target a couple years in front of you.  They probably could have released *that* game, but you narrow your available market significantly.  They spent a lot of time/money/effort making this game, and they certainly don't want to confine their audience to those with lightning-fast PC's. 

Now that I've read the article D responded with about the DLC, not sure what to think.  They've certainly built up good will with me, but to say one thing and do entirely another is kinda underhanded.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #73 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 09:50:06 AM »

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 11:51:44 AM »
I'd say it's incredibly difficult to hit a moving target a couple years in front of you.  They probably could have released *that* game, but you narrow your available market significantly.  They spent a lot of time/money/effort making this game, and they certainly don't want to confine their audience to those with lightning-fast PC's.  

Now that I've read the article D responded with about the DLC, not sure what to think.  They've certainly built up good will with me, but to say one thing and do entirely another is kinda underhanded.

Turns out you are spot on.

Quote from: Marcin Iwinski
If the consoles are not involved there is no Witcher 3 as it is.  We can lay it out that simply. We just cannot afford it, because consoles allow us to go higher in terms of the possible or achievable sales; have a higher budget for the game, and invest it all into developing this huge, gigantic world.

Developing only for the PC: yes, probably we could get more [in terms of graphics] as there would be nothing else - they would be so focused, like if we would develop only on Xbox One or PlayStation 4. But then we cannot afford such a game.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-19-cd-projekt-red-tackles-the-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on

Simply put, TW3 is centered on what consoles can do.  Deviating too far into the high-end PC market makes developing it unaffordable.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #75 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 02:43:14 PM »
I don't get all the whining either.  Until the game comes out, everything is just hype and advertisement.  I have no doubt they did the best they could based on hard limits such as hardware power, ability to maintain streaming, load times, and time to market.

I'd also like to add fuel to this fire - this game is a HUGE open-world style game, which is a major change from W1 + W2 - where the maps were more modular. We know those huge open-world type of games can be ultra-demanding on game-performance - especially if there's tons of pieces, moving parts, and things for the game to calculate, draw, texture-map, and actually call upon.

I certainly don't think that helped in matters w/ this Version (W3 is on Version 3) of the RED Engine, either.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #76 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 05:11:05 PM »

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #77 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 06:11:17 PM »
Makes sense since the first game was built on the Neverwinter Nights engine. Which still kinda blows my mind.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Re:
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 05:13:39 PM »
We haven't really gone over this much but I just want to say that the reviews are pretty much spot on and this game is pretty much the best

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, May 24, 2015, 07:38:21 PM »
Must-get for me, after they get it past beta-test condition.  Saving issues in particular will keep me away until the fixes happen.  Cannot afford corrupted saves on a system which doesn't allow you to back them up manually.

No rush.  I'm occupied with Dragon Age anyway.