Author Topic: Rawalpindi  (Read 7996 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Rawalpindi
« on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 10:44:04 AM »
Something terrible happened today. The Taliban struck back after being hit by Pakistan's army for the last year. They attacked a school and killed over a 100 school kids. It is just terrible. :(

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: Rawalpindi
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 11:25:45 AM »
Obviously, they weren't hit hard enough.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »
Geez, thats awful.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 12:10:58 PM »
Tragic.  Inexcusable in that we've known for decades that we have to exterminate some serious evil, massively.  And no one has had the balls to do it.  From Taliban to al Qaeda to ISIS.  What next?  How far do we let the cancer grow?

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 01:35:24 PM »
Truly evil. So tired of seeing these news reports, knowing that people have to suffer under this kind of bullshit. Wish it wasn't so.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 12:04:03 AM »
Obviously, they weren't hit hard enough.

90% of their territory has been taken from them. Only the deepest strongholds are left.

To be fair it is difficult to stop such an attack. You send three men with guns into a school and they kill countless before you know it. What can you do? School shootings still take place in USA.

I mean, seriously, what can you do?

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 01:47:35 AM »
http://www.dawn.com/news/1151549

What sort of animals are they?

“We have killed all the children in the auditorium,” one of the attackers told his handler. “What do we do now?” he asked. “Wait for the army people, kill them before blowing yourself,” his handler ordered.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 10:00:35 AM »
The kind that need extermination, not decimation.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 08:48:52 PM »

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 19, 2014, 07:47:53 AM »
In broad strokes, I had visualized that scene before you posted the link.

I need you to understand the depths of the rage that overpowers me every time something like this happens and gets thrust into my attention.  It's immensely worse than what I feel even during school shootings here.  Because this is something else.  This is a faction of humanity with no soul, no respect for life, no honor, and no purpose other than to destroy the bright future of the human race.  They are worse than the Borg.  The Borg are unfeeling, following a cybernetic mandate.  Islamic Jihad, in its modern incarnation, is pure hatred, and pure evil.  They want no discourse.  They want no appeasement (which never works anyway).  They don't want to be left alone.  They want to assimilate, and destroy everything that they cannot have.

Like the Borg, who deserve it less, the only solutions are total confinement or total annihilation.  Total at any cost.  I've said this before, and I will say it again:  It's in the best longterm interest of everyone to work toward this, particularly those who share a place and a culture with them.  Sooner or later, someone just as enraged as I am will get the power to do something drastic, and then I pity the loss of innocents, because it will dwarf this auditorium's bloodbath like the sun dwarfs the moon.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #10 on: Friday, December 19, 2014, 01:27:47 PM »
About 800 Taliban men had been captured over the last few years.

Since Pakistan depends on the EU for trade they didn't hang them. Yes, the EU put pressure on Pakistan to not hang anyone because they said it was inhumane to conduct capital punishment.

Can you imagine?

Now I understand not having the death penalty in a society. But this is war, not policing.

Anyway after this attack Pakistan changed the law and brought back the death penalty. They are going to start with the 800 Taliban fighters who were captured. 4 were hanged today.

The EU meanwhile is trying to butt in and threatening Pakistan to downgrade its trade status for hanging Taliban fighters.

I mean, I just don't understand it. Not after this attack.

Truly evil. So tired of seeing these news reports, knowing that people have to suffer under this kind of bullshit. Wish it wasn't so.

The Taliban broke inside that school. At one point they shot an auditorium full of kids. Those who hid under desks and benches were shot like dogs. Worse is the fighters taunted them.

Please check this. It is some of the victims. They were normal kids who just took selfies.

Cobra, you should look at the second one:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgantopoulos/here-are-some-of-the-victims-of-the-pakistan-school-attack#.ebVA06qE3

She died saving students. She went in, saved students and kept going back in in the line of fire. Then they shot her as she shielded some students defiantly.

What a sick fucking world.

Just FYI, this country is in shock. I've never seen such shock in the country. I know a lot of parents whose children are crying because they are scared of going to school. My friend here attended that very school as a kid and the principal who died was his principal.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 19, 2014, 02:07:32 PM »
Wow, I just have no words.