Games > General Gaming

Resident Evil 7

<< < (2/3) > >>

PyroMenace:
Honestly that makes me more interested. I stopped caring about the RE mythos after RE2, it just got too ridiculous and convoluted. 

W7RE:

--- Quote from: PyroMenace on Saturday, January 28, 2017, 07:37:42 AM ---Honestly that makes me more interested. I stopped caring about the RE mythos after RE2, it just got too ridiculous and convoluted.

--- End quote ---

Same here. It got too convoluted. It was fun when it was a secret bioweapon causing a zombie plague, but they added too much supersoldier and conspiracy to it. I saw clips of RE4 with Wesker as some teleporting superhuman who was dressed like Neo from the Matrix. lolwut?

Cools!:
I watched a walkthrough (because I don't have a PS4 and it's not really a game I would see myself playing any time soon anyway) and it looked pretty good except for becoming more of a shooter in the last chapter. :)

Cobra951:
It's available on PC as well.  I'm still not too interested, but if it gets cheap enough (as PC games sometimes get), I may give it a go.

Quemaqua:
I watched several playthroughs of it, and I think it's a fantastic game. I'd love to play it myself, but ... money. Still, I think it turned out great. Not perfect, but it's really cool in a lot of ways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version