Overwritten.net

Community => General Discussion => Topic started by: WindAndConfusion on Wednesday, July 01, 2009, 09:41:38 PM

Title: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: WindAndConfusion on Wednesday, July 01, 2009, 09:41:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjUzzxAKs20

Most of the commercials are stupid, though.
Title: Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: Pugnate on Thursday, July 02, 2009, 01:31:48 AM
Wow that was awesome.
Title: Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: PyroMenace on Thursday, July 02, 2009, 01:55:30 AM
Yea I agree, Microsoft needs to do that more often.
Title: Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: Quemaqua on Thursday, July 02, 2009, 06:04:10 AM
Definitely.
Title: I'm tired of starting new threads
Post by: WindAndConfusion on Thursday, July 02, 2009, 09:35:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS4t3cB1kQk
Title: Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: scottws on Thursday, July 02, 2009, 09:53:09 PM
.
Title: Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: Cools! on Friday, July 03, 2009, 12:05:57 AM
MS needs to hire a better advertising agency. Their latest "I'm a PC" commercials are just horrible.
Title: Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: Pugnate on Friday, July 03, 2009, 12:50:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS4t3cB1kQk

haha wtf?
Title: Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: WindAndConfusion on Friday, July 03, 2009, 04:02:19 AM
Fuck. Well, you asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7N5qldtZ4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFbsxS-thw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYNTouxJACk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeRoaRtHBTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHnvWL2LlI0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2EA0u0Ox7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GDndG3eXi8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoVn3xsjqi8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZCzDbmw18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCvRDvlYJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya1UYsqf2hw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCDhiZr1q_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ2Sq8xeHyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycLpMlC3O4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDJPypVooZE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpwc5rf0hj0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGmWR5dv7B0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtTInzE-jE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7HTJeDovY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fTJw7Mhe1A
Title: Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
Post by: PyroMenace on Friday, July 03, 2009, 04:34:09 AM
wtf still applies to half of those, the other half however were quite hilarious.

I think Mike vs Coffee was my favorite.