Overwritten.net
Everything will be ok. We hope.
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Welcome to the Overwritten.net forums!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
Overwritten.net
»
Community
»
General Discussion
»
Topic:
I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us. (Read 6572 times)
WindAndConfusion
Veteran
Posts: 1,336
I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
on:
Wednesday, July 01, 2009, 09:41:38 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjUzzxAKs20
Most of the commercials are stupid, though.
Logged
Pugnate
What? You no like?
Global Moderator
Forum god
Posts: 12,257
Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
Reply #1 on:
Thursday, July 02, 2009, 01:31:48 AM »
Wow that was awesome.
Logged
PyroMenace
Senior Member
Posts: 3,930
Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
Reply #2 on:
Thursday, July 02, 2009, 01:55:30 AM »
Yea I agree, Microsoft needs to do that more often.
Logged
Quemaqua
古い塩
Administrator
Forum god
Posts: 16,500
パンダは触るな。
Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
Reply #3 on:
Thursday, July 02, 2009, 06:04:10 AM »
Definitely.
Logged
天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野
WindAndConfusion
Veteran
Posts: 1,336
I'm tired of starting new threads
«
Reply #4 on:
Thursday, July 02, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS4t3cB1kQk
Logged
scottws
Gold Member
Posts: 6,610
Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
Reply #5 on:
Thursday, July 02, 2009, 09:53:09 PM »
.
Logged
Cools!
Administrator
Veteran
Posts: 1,628
Let's burn.
Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
Reply #6 on:
Friday, July 03, 2009, 12:05:57 AM »
MS needs to hire a better advertising agency. Their latest "I'm a PC" commercials are just horrible.
Logged
Pugnate
What? You no like?
Global Moderator
Forum god
Posts: 12,257
Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
Reply #7 on:
Friday, July 03, 2009, 12:50:10 AM »
Quote from: WindAndConfusion on Thursday, July 02, 2009, 09:35:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS4t3cB1kQk
haha wtf?
Logged
WindAndConfusion
Veteran
Posts: 1,336
Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
Reply #8 on:
Friday, July 03, 2009, 04:02:19 AM »
Fuck. Well, you asked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7N5qldtZ4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFbsxS-thw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYNTouxJACk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeRoaRtHBTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHnvWL2LlI0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2EA0u0Ox7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GDndG3eXi8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoVn3xsjqi8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZCzDbmw18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCvRDvlYJo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya1UYsqf2hw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCDhiZr1q_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ2Sq8xeHyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycLpMlC3O4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDJPypVooZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpwc5rf0hj0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGmWR5dv7B0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtTInzE-jE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_7HTJeDovY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fTJw7Mhe1A
Logged
PyroMenace
Senior Member
Posts: 3,930
Re: I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.
«
Reply #9 on:
Friday, July 03, 2009, 04:34:09 AM »
wtf still applies to half of those, the other half however were quite hilarious.
I think Mike vs Coffee was my favorite.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Overwritten.net
»
Community
»
General Discussion
»
Topic:
I like Microsoft more when they openly admit that they hate us.