Author Topic: haha... chicken stuff.  (Read 7466 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 27, 2007, 11:53:20 AM by Pugnate »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: hahahahaha there these chickens see...hahahaha...
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 27, 2007, 09:35:55 AM »
See?  Kids suck.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
Re: haha... chicken stuff.
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 27, 2007, 02:54:29 PM »
Haha.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 27, 2007, 04:03:50 PM »
The boy's father was ordered to pay 1,800 yuan ($230) in compensation to the owner of the chickens.
I feel the urge to point out that if the Chinese government had accidentally killed 443,000 chickens, the court wouldn't do shit.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 27, 2007, 04:41:17 PM »
In related news, the Chinese government has assumed custody of the boy in order to study the boys deadly scream. Possible uses could include anything from torture, crowd control or a new weapon for possible future wars.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 27, 2007, 06:11:50 PM »
the excuses to keep them from admitting bird flu!
Taken.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 27, 2007, 11:13:24 PM »
If it were the American government they would have grabbed the boy and made jokes about what the Chinese government would have done.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 27, 2007, 11:31:24 PM »
Damn, chickens are cheap.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, January 28, 2007, 07:00:36 AM »
Wow, that's just over 50 cents per chicken!

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, January 28, 2007, 01:39:49 PM »
If it were the American government they would have grabbed the boy and made jokes about what the Chinese government would have done.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, January 28, 2007, 11:53:11 PM »

Boy, these jokes just get funnier every day.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 29, 2007, 01:13:59 AM »
Boy, these jokes just get funnier every day.

Wow it just took one.

Imagine how I feel about your constantly tiresome and predictable bitching about anything associated with cellphones, microsoft, Halo, work, or anything else you choose to dislike that particular day.

I find it fabulous how everyone loves to bemoan the lack of understanding and the intolerance in other cultures, when themselves behave with very little room for something as simple as a joke. Any mention of China results in the familiar "China is the devil" bullshit when most people here don't remember the last time they stepped out of their bedroom.

Thailand is one of the most beautiful countries I've ever seen, but it is always shocking to hear people on this forum say something like,"Thailand? Oh my god, why the hell would I want to go to that shit?"

There will be constant bitching about Muslims and Islam -- most of which is rightly so -- but the first comment that happens to go against the American view will result in the most ridiculous and unexpected bashing.

I don't really believe in religion after witnessing first hand how the religious treat each other. Places all over the middle east are absurdly torn purely because of religious differences. And when Muslims aren't fighting with Christians, they are fighting sects within. Same with the Christians. Protestants and Catholics are still slaughtering each other in the middle east.

So fuck that shit.

But coming here I expected a lot more tolerance. Unfortunately everyone is just an intolerant fuck.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 29, 2007, 01:23:06 AM »
Sounds like you've got a pretty giant chip on your shoulder there, bub.  Firstly, making constant jokes about America and Americans equals bitching about popular culture... how?  I've always considered you a cool guy and rarely if ever made any disparaging remarks about your culture or people.  Radical militants, sure, but not reasonable people like yourself.  Cool off.  Something's obviously been bugging the hell out of you the last while but that doesn't mean you have to go around insulting people.  I make no claims to be the most reasonable person in the universe or the most level-headed, but it's pretty rare I go around insulting people or their cultures on the boards.  And as far as I'm concerned you get plenty of tolerance here.  Everybody loves you, nobody has anything but respect for you, and everybody gives you the benefit of the doubt if there's ever the least bit of reason to do so.  What the fuck else do you want?

EDIT - I'd also like to note that I don't hold myself *entirely* blameless.  We all get frustrated and say stupid things, we all get fed up to the point we just can't take anymore.  The world is infuriating right now on so many levels.  I understand why it's so easy to get pissed and to just fill up with hate and rage about everything.  And I also still think you're a cool guy, Pug.  But don't distance people who like and respect you just because you've had it with one thing or other.  We're not a bunch of ignorant, intolerant fucks.  We're reasonable people who like you and believe in you, and you may correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see any reason for you to be on your high horse acting as though we've treated you and the world wrongly.  I say fuck *that* shit.  Also, don't go off that nobody ever says anything bad about America and we can give it but can't take it because that's fucking crap.  There's a subtext of anti-American sentiment running all over the universe right now, including from some people here, several of whom take no pains whatsoever to hide it.  And I'm not flaming anybody for expressing their opinion.  You made a joke, I commented on it because today I happen to have had my fill of that shit.  Nothing else transpired, so don't pretend it did, and don't pretend you can pigeonhole American opinion into some singular viewpoint that's backward and incompatible with the rest of the universe.  Fuck *that* shit.  People in charge often make decisions that the rest of the world doesn't like.  Sometimes the people in those nations are behind it, sometimes they aren't.  In either case, America certainly isn't the first fucking country in the history of the world to do it.  Take five minutes and look around the world and count how many bad fucking decisions are being made.  The whole place is going straight to pot, my friend, and the cancer runs a lot deeper than to be squared away into one corner or the other.  We're all fucked and we all know it, so there's no point in spreading that dissension here to a small group of people that manage to actually coexist in friendship with one another.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 29, 2007, 02:00:16 AM by Quemaqua »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 29, 2007, 04:26:36 AM »
¡Muy interessante!

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Yes a serious topic about chickens.
« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 29, 2007, 05:12:53 AM »
Firstly, making constant jokes about America and Americans

That's what I would like to know... what constant jokes? I do not have a giant chip on my shoulder. If I do, then it is for the fucking extremists that are fucking the beautiful places of this planet.

I am not saying anyone is teh evil, but I do find it shocking how so often people here are willing to discount other cultures, but can't seem to take ribbing about their own.

Again it was one joke, and I have no issues with America or Americans. 99% of the stuff I use is made by Americans in some way or another. I just find the close mindedness tiresome at times. The joke was sort of to test the waters, and that's about it. I have nothing against anyone.

But coming here I expected a lot more tolerance. Unfortunately everyone is just an intolerant fuck.

Anyway I wanted to apologize or at least clarify that comment. By everyone, I was just talking about most of the imbeciles that roam this planet.

I didn't for my comments to be so chaotic.

I do think that some people here are extremely close minded without having experienced other cultures. I think it is so important for everyone person to be able to travel at least once in their lives. We aren't so different.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 29, 2007, 08:20:47 AM »
fuck you guys, pvp in WoW is awesome
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 29, 2007, 01:43:58 PM »
fuck you guys, pvp in WoW is awesome

I concur.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 29, 2007, 02:58:05 PM »
I just find it amusing that our "Serious Discussion" board has a topic called "haha... chicken stuff." :P

Anyway, I'd just like to point out that Pug and I don't discriminate; we make fun of everybody equally.

And in concurrence with Pug, people who destroy beautiful places ought to be ashamed. I will always remember Bikini Atoll, and how it was defiled and now rendered uninhabitable only for some stupid nuclear tests.