Author Topic: PREY Extra Content Coming...Eventually...  (Read 2912 times)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
PREY Extra Content Coming...Eventually...
« on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 07:02:17 AM »
Link:
http://bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=71004

Free Prey Content Plans [September 15, 2006, 10:01 pm ET] - 10 Comments
3D Realms News has word on plans for additional content for Prey that's in the works that will be made available for free to owners of the PC and Xbox 360 editions of human Head's shooter:

A little while back, we announced that additional content was being worked on for Prey. It is still being worked on, but we have a small (but important) update to bring you on this.

This new content will be free of charge. This goes for both the PC side and the Xbox 360 side.

Just to remind folks, we're working on some new multiplayer skins (play as Jen, Elhuit, etc), and some new multiplayer maps. Both are coming along nicely, but the exact number of both is as of yet not finalized, so I can't tell you exactly what will be in the content pack.

As usual, there's no date for this, the materials will be out "when they're done" (although sooner than later I'd imagine ). Given that we received the "official" word this afternoon, we didn't want to wait to bring you this update, which many people have been asking us about.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: PREY Extra Content Coming...Eventually...
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 07:22:42 AM »
That's pretty cool of them.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 11:11:59 AM »
Awesome indeed.  Nice to see we can still get shit for free in today's pay-to-download world.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 10:29:12 PM »
Reactions depend on standards of current times. Not three years ago I would have just nodded, but after some of the stuff going on these days this comes as a reflief.