Author Topic: ow. again  (Read 2888 times)

Offline beo

• Veteran
ow. again
« on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 07:58:19 PM »
not trying to stereotype myself with the fucked up situations thing, but got in a fight tonight. some massive guy and his scary mates were in the same pub as us. one of them had prevously hit one of our female friends. we talked to him, took the piss and he tried to strangle one of my mates. from there it all got a bit messy, but i jumped on one of them, not really sure what happened exactley but my head is bruised to fuck. we had to leave the pub through the back exist as there were ten of them, three of us and they waited outside for us, wanting to kick our asses. ouch. got to work tomorrow and somehow explain this to my boss. i look a fucking mess.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: ow. again
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 08:20:30 PM »
Yow.  Sorry man.  I haven't been in many fights, but all the ones I've been in have been one on one and I won. Can't say I know how you feel.

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 08:50:41 PM »
Yeah, ditto for me.  I fought a friend of mine last night.  We do it often -- it doesn't mean much, because we're always cool with eachother after.  We just get really drunk and never back down from whatever it is each of us argue about.  It's fun because we never seriously injure each other, and we always know that we have each other's back if something happens with somebody else.

But damn, if I don't have a big fucking gash on my left arm from last night.  I think he broke his thumb.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 16, 2006, 10:09:42 PM »
Sorry you got hurt. You did the right thing, standing up for her. What the hell sort of a person hits a woman?

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 12:14:08 AM »
Crazy shit.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 12:18:09 AM »
 >:(
Taken.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 12:52:39 AM »
i'm not really sure anyone won or lost the fight per se. i mean, i had a guy in a headlock at one point and was repeatedly punching him in the face before the bouncer's dragged everyone apart. however, if the fight had continued, i'm prety sure we'd all be in hospital right now. there were way more of them and were scary women-hitting motherfuckers, i'm just suprised we're not missing limbs or vital bodily organs.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 01:20:41 AM »
We need to even the odds.

Everyone except for AngryKeebler, quick book a flight to London.

They mess with one of us, they mess with all of us.

Offline Ace_O_Spades

• Poster Child
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 03:05:52 AM »
women beaters need to be taken  down a peg or three
you did hte right thing'
']
The CONtrast
...Is the conTRAST
to THE contrast...

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 05:32:02 AM »
Yes hitting a woman/girl is obviously wrong. But some females seem to know this and will deliberately try to wind up a man in order to see how much they can push.