Author Topic: Won't have net access for a while  (Read 3269 times)

W7RE

Won't have net access for a while
« on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 07:51:34 AM »
Just letting you guys know that I won't have internet access for a while. So if you don't see me, you know why.

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
Re: Won't have net access for a while
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 08:57:38 AM »
That sucks. I'd start to have withdraws and shit, I think. How long you looking at?

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 09:19:53 AM »
Withdraws?

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 09:54:23 AM »
Yeah, when you say "awhile," how long are you going to be out.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 04:45:34 PM »
That sucks.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 09:32:03 PM »
Damn that sucks hard.

Also, if he's already lost net I'm going to call him and ask how long he'll be out.

W7RE

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 01:10:44 AM »
Well, I'm staying with my parents for the time being, and they said no more internet until i get a job, so...

So far the only access I've had was when they were both gone and I plugged in for a bit, and right now I'm on my brother's computer at 4 am.

W7RE

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 02:51:52 PM »
I waited until my mom wasn't looking and my dad was at work and plugged my cable back into the router. :P Anyway, so now that I have more time to say something, here's the situation:

I failed out of college and ran out of money, so I came back to stay in their garage for a while.
I have tuition bills to pay that my dad cosigned on.
I need a job of some sort until I get something more permanent going.
I have a badly infected ingrown toenail that blows up to twice it's size if I dare wear shoes, even if not walking around in them.
I have no money or insurance to pay to have my toe worked on, and my parents insist on me not spending a ton of money on getting it fixed.
Everywhere I seem to go for help with medical bills wants official documents from my employer proving that I don't make much money (though I haven't had a job at all in several years, so i have no forms to show)

So my paretns pester me to get a job, and I want to get my toe fixed so that I can. I feel like I'm kind of stuck in a situation that I can't get out of. So then because I haven't gotten a job, they're pissed and disconnected my internet because I sit around playing games online. Of course since losing my internet, I've sat around playing offline games.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 03:59:59 PM »
That sucks man.  I hope you get your stuff together and stuff.  It also kind of sucks that your parents are not really helping you very much either. 

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 04:27:44 PM »
That sucks man.  Hopefully everything comes together for you soon.  I think it will, just keep your chin up.  I've been pretty close to the bottom before, but my life is really on the up and up now.  It will happen to you too, but you do need to figure a way out of it yourself.  It all just starts with a plan.

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 04:32:14 PM »
hmm, sounds like you'll have to go on job interviews and dangle your nasty toe in the face of your employer until they agree to give you a job.