Author Topic: Clothes  (Read 2120 times)

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
Clothes
« on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 11:33:24 AM »
Today I put on a shirt I have not worn since junior high. I put on one of my old Medium-sized polo shirts I used to wear to school.... and it fit perfectly.

I haven't worn a medium sized anything since 1995! I actually weigh less than what I did during high school!

yeah yeah
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
Re: Clothes
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 12:30:07 PM »
Yeah we've actually been meaning to talk to you about your sudden weight loss. We are....concerned for you. Smoking crack may be a great way to lose the pounds but it's dangerous and irresponsible. We care for you. We want you to stop.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 01:18:01 PM »
Yeah we've actually been meaning to talk to you about your sudden weight loss. We are....concerned for you. Smoking crack may be a great way to lose the pounds but it's dangerous and irresponsible. We care for you. We want you to stop.
[/quote

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY PAIN? NOTHING. CRACK HELPS TAKE IT AWAY. DON'T BE SUCH A NARC!
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 01:28:09 PM »
I am way bigger than I was in high school.  I think I was probably 140-150 in high school.  Now I'm 180-190.

I need to get running again.  I don't know why I stopped in the first place.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 02:58:54 PM »
I actually just started biking again for the first time in like.. 9 times about a week ago.  Even though I am stuck on a stationary bike, it's a load of fun to be exercising every day again.  I feel much better about life in general.  Additionally, I sleep better and have more energy when I am awake.  I don't know why I let myself stop either.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »
I've been weight training for a couple months now, and I've put on a few pounds of muscle. It's starting to show, which is cool. I'm starting to look more tone and cut. And I have abs now! I knew I had abs under that flab.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »
I weigh 450 lbs, and am actually the gorilla from Ishmael. Nonetheless, keeb's shirt fits me.

(As an aside, I advise everyone not to read that book.)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 07:00:56 PM »
I'm a pretty large guy in general, but I'd like to be about 195 or so.  I need to drop about 45-50 pounds.  Been working out every morning, walking home every night.  Feels great.  I'm actually not in terrible shape... I just carry too much weight.  It's been a couple years since I've benched anything, but last time I tried I think I did 170... which I don't think is bad for a guy that basically never weight trained at all in his life.  Right now I'm just working on dropping the weight, though, not dealing with weight lifting so much (don't have a bench).  Lots of cardio, some crunches and leg lifts... about 20 minutes each morning.  The little weight stuff I do now is strictly for definition, not for strength training.  It isn't showing much yet, and I need to keep working to get back to my peak, but I've got my routine down solid now, and that's the first necessary step.  I was riding my bike every morning at our old place when we lived at the marina, but it sort of became impossible to do that regularly when we moved, so I had to adjust.  Now I've adjusted.  Just need to quit with the fucking cheeseburgers and I'll be good to go.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 07:08:08 PM »
I've gained a bit of weight since high school myself.  I weight about 170-180 nowadays.  I ought to do some exercise and stuff.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 08:07:53 PM »
230lbs here. I don't go out of my way to exercise, but do quite a bit of hiking and will be bringing my bike out this summer. Mostly to build leg strength so I can use my rollerblades.

I was going to type more but ippis sig is terribly distracting....cow...gnome....

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 25, 2007, 06:21:31 PM »
I have an added inch to my waist compared to 10 years ago when I was 17.  And I feel horribly fat.  Weight's almost the same though i think.

but yeah, i can't wear most of my clothes from then. :(

I've had to buy some pants recently and it was depressing. 

I'd like to exercise, but, I get so bored being on an exercise bike or treadmill.
Taken.