Author Topic: YouTube: weep for humanity  (Read 3215 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
YouTube: weep for humanity
« on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 09:47:27 PM »

WARNING: Que should not watch this video. He will go into fits of rage.

And then...response videos! Who came up with this? Who honestly wastes their time making and uploading a video as a response to another video? Write a blog, you fuck. No one wants to watch you talk.

There is only one solution: ban webcams. Except for hot chicks that will strip in front of them. They can have them.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
Re: YouTube: weep for humanity
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »
GOD, I WANT TO STAB THAT GUYS EYES OUT
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 23, 2007, 10:03:21 PM »
I couldn't get past the first 2 "sentences".  I wanted an Uzi that quick.  What a sub-moron.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 12:24:43 AM »
I've got you all beat.  He didn't even have to start talking for me to want to kill him.  The minute I saw his face I instinctively went to shank him and had to take great pains not to stab randomly at my monitor.

The worst part?  He's probably fornicating with other sub-moron females right now and impregnating them with his fleabag, shitmonkey seed.  He'll end up being prosecuted for child support by my office 27 times, and I'll have to see his face every day while he and I both watch his daily situation slip even further into the toilet-abyss of his life.  But that won't stop him.  He'll have six dozen kids before it's all over, and even though he'll wind up dead in a pool of his own vomit in the corner of his bedroom after masturbating to hiphop videos and drinking 40s all night, how bowels corrupted with every STD known to 32nd street, his children will still manage to overrun the earth like a plague of vermin.

If you have anything sharp, pull it out now.  The next few years are going to be difficult.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 12:33:07 AM »
That video is 5 minutes long and over 100,000 people have watched it. I feel sorry for all of humanity. We are probably all stupider now.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 12:40:04 AM »
Wow... 10 seconds in and I stopped watching that shit.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 12:41:17 AM »
Where the hell is gpw?  Usually he magically appears with his awe-inspiring negativity 3.5 seconds after the posting of any YouTube thread.  And his expertise here would be most useful.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 12:43:50 AM »
Yea he has been pretty negative these past few months...The world has finally decayed his happy Canadian side.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 24, 2007, 04:34:48 AM »
I've got you all beat.  He didn't even have to start talking for me to want to kill him.  The minute I saw his face I instinctively went to shank him and had to take great pains not to stab randomly at my monitor.

The worst part?  He's probably fornicating with other sub-moron females right now and impregnating them with his fleabag, shitmonkey seed.  He'll end up being prosecuted for child support by my office 27 times, and I'll have to see his face every day while he and I both watch his daily situation slip even further into the toilet-abyss of his life.  But that won't stop him.  He'll have six dozen kids before it's all over, and even though he'll wind up dead in a pool of his own vomit in the corner of his bedroom after masturbating to hiphop videos and drinking 40s all night, how bowels corrupted with every STD known to 32nd street, his children will still manage to overrun the earth like a plague of vermin.

If you have anything sharp, pull it out now.  The next few years are going to be difficult.

Hahaha!  America needs you, Adolf Hitler.   :-[

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 25, 2007, 06:23:48 PM »
2 seconds in and i gave up.  Just that face alone will give cockroach shivers.
Taken.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 26, 2007, 10:23:35 AM »
this looks like a piss-take to me. don't get me wrong, it's still completely void of any merit, but i really don't think he's trying to be at all serious with it. although, like most of you, i could only make it about 20 seconds in before my cringe gland kicked in, so i could be wrong.

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 26, 2007, 10:24:23 AM »
hahahah that was fucking hilarious

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 26, 2007, 10:43:07 AM »
I think beo is right. Of the very short segment I could stand to watch, I noticed he kept pausing and looking to the side. He's checking his monitor for what to say next.

I can just picture some powerpoint presentation of crib notes...

"Wii = Dildo!"
"PSTriple!"
"Tears of War"

He's still a retard just because of the way he acts and speaks. I don't think hes faking that part. "You know what I'm tryin' to say? I'm tryin' to say..." Hey, how about you stop trying to say something and just say something.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 26, 2007, 04:54:15 PM »
Oh, hey look what they have on Time's invention of the year....something fucking useless  by Time's person of the year.  Take idol's advice,  but don't even blog it...no one gives a shit about what most of you have to say...which is why you love blogging your shit so much.

Look time magazine and everyone else out there, this is what your invention and person of the year produces. It doesn't matter if it's a joke or it's serious...it fucking sucks and it creates a useless well of lost time.  And flash video fucking sucks my balls...lets get the fuck away from that.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 12:40:40 AM »
And you know what's the fucking worst?  That 'Ask A Gay Man' series that used to be on there and shown on clips on TV.  Great, way to be a giant 2 dimensional stereotype.  And what the fuck makes you think you can tell people how they should dress or look with your fat tanning booth roasted face, stupid motherfucking haircut that probably cost a hundred dollars, a tight ass pink shirt you bought in the little girls section at Hot Topic that make your arms look tiny and your bitch tits look huge, and your trendy ass euro jeans?  "Hey bitches, go spend money on clothes because that's what's important when you need to distract people from the facts that you're ugly as fuck and you're basically a cartoon character."

You want fashon advice, here it is:

Never pay more than $20 for a shirt unless it's a dress shirt, sweater, or has some utility.  Otherwise you're just pissing money away on something of equal quality with a label no one gives a fuck about and you shouldn't if you're at all well adjusted. 

Buy dark jeans.  That way no one will notice when someone spills their rum and coke on your leg and you can probably wear them the next day without washing them.  They fade eventually anyways.

Triple fucking stitching.

You only need a few pairs of shoes, and each one has a specific purpose.  Sandles, dress shoes, work shoes (if they're not dress shoes), regular shoes of your choice, one old pair of shoes, cleats, and running shoes.  That means if you're a guy - gay or straight you only have those pairs of footwear and only one of each.  That's a fucking theoretical maximum and you sshouldn't approach that number.  Ideally you should be able to consolodate that down. The only acceptable excuse is if you really need two pairs of dress shoes for work, there are some other specialty shoes you need, or you hate throwing shit out and have like 12 pairs of old shoes lying around somewhere in ratty condition.  The main thing is that you can't have a pair of shoes for each day of the week and throw them out when there's a bit of wear...that's just wastefull.  Once your feet starts hitting concrete or your toes are visible is when you get rid of them...no sooner.

Never pay more than $20 for a haircut.  Also, never take more than 20 min. for a haircut. If you're thinking about frosting your tips don't...just speed up the inevitable and cut off your balls before you kill yourself.

Man purses are just stupid.  What the fuck are you carrying that you need a man purse for?  Girls have purses because they have huge ass keychains, makeup, massive wallets they spend too much money on and don't want to put in their pocket because it makes their ass look weird, and whacked girl stuff.  IF you're a guy and you can't put it in your pocket you don't take it with you unless it goes in your car, gym bag, or backpack.  You don't need a man purse, and if you convince yourself you do then there's something wrong with tour thought process.

At least once a month you have to go to Old Navy and drop $5 on a package of two really tight plain white shirts.  You have to write something rad on them with a jiffy marker and then get fucked up wearing them on two different nights.  This shows people that you love to get bombed and be rad while doing it. 

Hats go backwards or forwards.  No inbetween unless you're really drunk and it's an accident.  Brims must be curved or else you look like a total tool. 

The fashion industry is built around weak people with low self esteem, low self worth, no observational abilities, and poor decision making skills.  Why the fuck would you not only advertise that you buy into it but also are proud of that?

Shit....I did it again. 

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 04:43:04 AM »
Haha gpw, that was awesome.  I completely agree with every one of your points, though the white t-shirt one was a bit odd to me.

But the use of the word "rad..."  I haven't heard that since 1985.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 06:34:30 AM »
I was going to say the exactly same thing.  But yes, gpw is correct.  The fact that anybody thinks they can give advice on any subject merely because they fuck on a different end of the chain is ridiculous.  A little off topic, but I guess the point is that YouTube is a place where idiots can express themselves and then get encouraged by the rest of the idiotic world.  Go team.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 07:35:10 AM »
Applause.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 08:57:26 AM »