Author Topic: <3 my family  (Read 2052 times)

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
<3 my family
« on: Thursday, May 17, 2007, 11:04:17 PM »
Some quick backstory, for the uninformed:

I've lived here at my parents' for a while now, along with my brother.
My sister got married a while back and moved about an hour from here, with her husband and baby (the baby is about 6 months old)
My sister and her husband split up
My mom went to live with my sister and the baby in the city

So a couple of hours ago my sister calls, screaming, saying "I want to talk to my daddy so I can ask him to tell my mommy to give my baby!" Apparently she was drunk, and spent about an hour on the phone with my dad. Apparently she stumbled and dropped the baby because of being drunk, and I guess my mom wouldn't let her hold her.

So my mom called a bit ago. My sister beat the shit out of my mom and the neighbors called the cops, so she's in overnight lockup now.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: <3 my family
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 17, 2007, 11:14:58 PM »
Dude, thats some Jerry Springer shit right there.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 17, 2007, 11:33:40 PM »
Holy shit man, I thought your sister had settled down.  Is your mom seriously hurt?

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 18, 2007, 12:59:22 AM »
Well, what I was told was "she beat mom up". So I have no idea if she's hurt. If she was hurt bad I probably would have heard, but if the neighbors had to call the cops, I guess it wasn't a simple slap on the face.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 18, 2007, 01:01:32 AM »
Holy shit!

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 18, 2007, 01:19:22 AM »
Are you kidding me? Thats absolutely nothing, I did many swan dives out of my crib when I was around that age. Hell, when I watch my year old niece for one hour, she managed to roll off the couch...shit happens. Get over it, I know its not your kid....but get over it.

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 18, 2007, 02:31:46 AM »
Even if nothing bad actually happens, it's probably not best to drop a baby... ever. I don't think there's any sense in saying it's not a bad thing.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 18, 2007, 03:17:57 AM »
Well, I wasn't appalled at the fact that my sister dropped the baby. I mean, she's done it before. As long as it's not from a decent height I'm sure she's fine. What I find fucked up is that my sister got drunk and beat my mom up. This is the same sister that will spend hours lecturing me on who to be friends with and what things are socially acceptable.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 18, 2007, 06:55:22 AM »
Reminds me of my friend's sister.  Biggest fuckup you've ever met in your life.  Total worthless human being.  Yet she'll constantly lecture you on everything.  She once gave me some crap about this relationship I was in... and I was like, "Listen, you sack of crap.  You've got two kids, both out of wedlock, both with some immigrant slimebag from Mexico who barely spoke English and slept on your parents couch for 3 years and never once did a day of work.  The only way I'd listen to you is if I somehow got so unbelievably stupid I managed to set myself on fire with my toothbrush."

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野