Author Topic: You think something bad happened to Kams?  (Read 1891 times)

Offline PyroMenace

You think something bad happened to Kams?
« on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 12:12:10 AM »
I don't know why but its been really bugging me. His last post was in February and he never said he was leaving. I just don't know why he would be gone for so long, he's always been able to come here when he's been through busy times like when he was playing university football and going to school. Its really got me thinking to one of those scenarios where if something did happen, would we ever know? 

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
Re: You think something bad happened to Kams?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 12:24:15 AM »
anyone seen him on msn? he's usually on that right?  Now that you mention it, didn't he say something bout his heart?
Taken.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 12:24:38 AM »
I spoke to him on MSN. He said he was busy with school and will drop by at some point.

Anyway if you see something on TV about some crazy shit going on in Karachi, and I don't post for a while, then you can assume the worst. :P

But yea I am sure in most cases we would. A lot of you know each other in real life now.

Also I hope nothing ever happens to Keebler. I hope he never dies. The guy is a saint.

Now that you mention it, didn't he say something bout his heart?

Yea he took a bunch of drugs and was in the hospital for a while. He lost his ability to perform sexually apparently, and that caused him a lot of grief. But yea... don't tell anyone.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 12:31:41 AM »
I've been wondering where he's been.  Hopefully he'll come by soon.  I should probably hop on Trillian more often so I can talk to him.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 12:56:12 AM »
Yeah, I asked about him a couple times... glad somebody's talked to him.  I've been a little worried also.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Ace_O_Spades

• Poster Child
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 09:26:25 PM »
I'm alive, I'm just spending far less time online lately. Life is extraordinarily busy, 50 hour work week and my girlfriend is living with me right now.

Sorry for not keeping in better touch, I just got really frustrated with being online and posting in online forums and I really needed the time away. I will probably not be posting a lot in the near future either, but I will be back eventually... I always migrate back to the internet when the real world starts sucking.

Thanks for the kind thoughts, nothing is wrong with my heart besides the cholesterol I keep feeding it with my shitty diet.

Anyway, it's my brother's wedding tomorrow so I have a million things left to do still... peace be unto you all.
The CONtrast
...Is the conTRAST
to THE contrast...

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 24, 2007, 09:29:19 PM »
Pics of GF?

(cut me some slack, its been a while since I've asked for pics)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »
I'm alive, I'm just spending far less time online lately. Life is extraordinarily busy, 50 hour work week and my girlfriend is living with me right now.

Sorry for not keeping in better touch, I just got really frustrated with being online and posting in online forums and I really needed the time away. I will probably not be posting a lot in the near future either, but I will be back eventually... I always migrate back to the internet when the real world starts sucking.

Thanks for the kind thoughts, nothing is wrong with my heart besides the cholesterol I keep feeding it with my shitty diet.

Anyway, it's my brother's wedding tomorrow so I have a million things left to do still... peace be unto you all.

WHERE ARE YOU?!

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 11:23:28 PM »
hi

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 03:32:33 AM »
kams is like a 1/3rd of our Canadian population! he must stay!

p.s suck it pug
Suck it, Pugnate.