Author Topic: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition  (Read 45109 times)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Re: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 08:09:53 AM »
I can't wait for BethSoft's FO3, myself. No, it won't be a BIS-Interplay Game; it'll be a BethSoft take on the universe. And yeah, from the vids, the universe looks still like Fallout. The RPG style still sounds like Fallout. I think the biggest change here is from click-and-point (turn-based) to say direct-control (in real-time).

Since this is a Witcher: EE thread, back to Witcher EE....
This is where I'm doing the DL from right now, Fangaming for Patch 1.4
I'm cracking around 350 kbps on my DSL, which is what I normally get on not-too-much traffic sites.
They got the English language pack up there, too

I've tried other servers and it been murderous; 13.5 kbps from CDPR direct (ewww!); 115 kbps at GamersHell (that'd still be too long for me).

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 10:52:55 AM »
I was getting between 150-200kb/s at the links directly from the official Witcher site.  Grabbed the main patch and the English and Polish language packs.  Surprisingly, I think I'm going to stick with the English for now.  The Polish sounded pretty darn good, but I think I really want to compare to what I heard before, and I was used to Geralt's English voice... so I'm going to stick with it for now and see how much better the new recordings are.

Only got to play through the opening area, which still kind of sucks (it was never my favorite part of the game), and the performance was really bad at first because the game's settings nearly all went to max (and I don't *think* I had it set up that way before...), but after a minute tweaking stuff, I think it runs better now than it did.  And I'm not sure because I only had one or two chances to look and it was before I'd tweaked stuff, but I don't think the depth of field effect kills my video card the way it did before.  I'm hoping the fire effect has been improved performance-wise as well.  The load times are much better than before, though that was from a prior patch, not this one (I only tested it out a few times with that patch, so I'm noticing the better loads more now).

Anyway, it definitely seems cool.  I'm looking forward to getting to some actual gameplay meat in the near future.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 01:45:35 PM »
So far, I have DL'ed:

Patch 1.4; English voice pack; Price of Neutrality; Side Effects; and The Soundtracks.

Q: The game exits to Windows after I choose Polish dialogues.

A: After you download a few language packs (including Polish) and select all except the Polish language during patch installation, the main menu will show Polish dialogues as a selectable option (even though they are not present). Choosing Polish dialogues and running the game will generate an error and cause the game to exit to Windows. You can correct this situation by installing the Polish dialogues (to do so, run TWEE_Polish_language_pack.exe).
Hell, what's another 500 MB after I got this far?
Might as well DL Polish, too.....

EDIT:
From official site, getting around 220 kbps for this Polish pack DL. Nice.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 08:31:05 PM »
Okay, so I have some sort of... fake-o impressions for those curious.

Firstly, the patch process SUCKS ASS.  The patcher warns it could take up to 2 hours for a slower system to process all the upgrades and changes to files, and they aren't kidding.  It was probably around that for me, and my system is still respectable.  So that sucked.  Much easier to just get the enhanced edition and install straight away, though it certainly wasn't the end of the world... and free is free!  I did have an issue because my copy of the game wasn't registered, which I could have sworn I'd done, but it was a simple thing to get it going and for the patch to authenticate my copy and give me the new stuff for free.  I think the problem was that I'd tied my copy of the game to my account on the Witcher forums, which gave you some bonuses and stuff at one point, but I never actually registered.  I think.

Anyway.  Beyond that, I can say officially that the patch does absolutely nothing to alleviate the game's shitty beginning.  I think in our original Witcher thread I detailed some of my initial fears and disappointments with the game, and they're all intact on this second run.  The opening segments perform quite badly from a technical standpoint (more so than areas after that, which in my experience have all played much more smoothly), the opening tutorial stuff is a little on the dull side, and the weird jump from the prologue to chapter 1 is still totally jarring and leaves you feeling like you missed something, including the first conversation you have with the chick, which remains stilted and unintentionally funny as she goes on talking to you about how concerned she is for the boy, who writhes around in pain the whole time just behind her.  Now these were fundamental problems with the game from the start, so I wasn't expecting them to be fixed... but I was kinda' hoping against hope.  And to anyone that hasn't played the game yet and wants to try it: DON'T JUDGE THE GAME BEFORE GETTING BEYOND THE BEGINNING OF CHAPTER ONE!  Seriously, I was just flat-out disappointed with the game at that point on my first run, and it wasn't until a bit later that I realized how brilliant a game it truly is.  So... yeah.  Just wanted to get that out of the way.  This isn't like Knights of the Old Republic either, where the entire opening planet is just boring as fuck.  The boring part of the game is very short and you can get through it probably in an hour or so.

So as far as the little bit of new stuff I've been able to see so far... it's very nice!  The game does seem to perform better, though it's still a little inconsistent and certainly imperfect on my machine, but generally things seem to be a step up from what they were before.  And some of the new dialogue that I've seen works very nicely in the sense that it doesn't stick out, it seems to fit naturally into the context of what was already there, so that's pretty cool.  There isn't this old stuff/new stuff dynamic popping in and out all the time to distract you.

Anyway, initial impressions are positive.  Fundamentally you're still playing the same game, of course, but it looks like the little touches are going to make some of the rough spots a lot more palatable.  I'll post some "real" impressions once I get a little more time in.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 08:44:24 PM »
Nice, I'll probably be giving this a run through again.  I think one of the main problems I personally had with the game at the beginning (and probably the whole way through) was how long it took to move around.  I mean, it's necessary and there's nothing you can do to fix it without destroying the immersion factor  of the game, but it just kind of pissed me off at points.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 08:48:44 PM »
Funny, I never noticed.  But I'm one of those guys who really enjoys the immersion factor, to the point where I'll even put that above raw fun.  For instance, I loved how in Mafia you had to drive all over the place to get to missions and stuff, even though it was very slow and totally boring.  Most people loved the game but hated having to drive to stuff.  Though love hiking or hate it, I don't think The Witcher is nearly as bad as Mafia was in that regard, heh.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 08:54:06 PM »
I found it mainly aparent in two parts of the game: the first chapter in the outskirts and the marshes throughout the game.  It wasn't so much that it took so long to run places, but that it took so long to run to places while there was nothing to look at.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 05:19:39 AM »
Yeah, patch process did suck, Que. I don't know how long it took to do after I DL'ed all the files I wanted b/c -- well, I knew it would take a while (it tells you right on screen). So, I let it do its thing while I watched 88 Minutes on DVD. I peeked in a few times, and it wasn't done; so it had to at least take around 50 mins or so. It was all set, when I was done watching that Pacino movie and all. :)

Last night, I started trying "Side Effects" Adventure out. So far, it's cool. And yeah, it has voice-acting and everything.

About the first part of The Witcher, that's basically a tutorial, really -- for noobs to learn the controls and combat and whatnot. I don't recall, though -- Que, can that Prologue be skipped?

Oh yeah -- you don't need the DVD in the drive anymore, either.

EDIT:
Witcher: EE Fan Art Contest is now going on from CDPR and DeviantArt, for those interested.
Click me for details!
You got til Oct. 8th to submit something.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 07:14:20 AM »
It makes me happy that there's nothing I really care about as a prize for that competition, so I've no need to participate and wish I could draw better, heh.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 07:30:35 AM »
It makes me happy that there's nothing I really care about as a prize for that competition, so I've no need to participate and wish I could draw better, heh.
Hehe.
I figured I'd let the boards know, in case anyone wanted to enter. :)

I figured if anyone, you might've been interested. I know you've won prizes before for your entries. :)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 09:39:06 AM »
My dice game sits nearby in a cubby, the t-shirt is hanging in my closet, and my mouse is sitting on my faux-leather Witcher mousepad.  I certainly wouldn't mind adding $500 to that, but I don't really need a copy of the game or anything.  If it was another chance at the medallion that came with the Polish CE, that'd be a different story.  That's one thing I really wanted bad from the screenshot comic contest (the other being the dice game, which I managed to get anyway since those dudes are so nice).

Further updates as far as patch impressions... good stuff.  I've seen more of the improved dialogue, and it's so much better.  The "dicks/cunts natural order of things" line that got so much attention early on is back, voiced and everything.  You still run across the occasional minor conversation that feels terse, but I haven't noticed it nearly as much this time around, and everything feels more natural.  The conversation system itself is still a little funky, just due to the way you can have conversations go in weird ways that feel illogical, but that's a fundamental problem with most bullet-point choice/response conversation systems so abundant in RPGs.

It continues to baffle me just how great this game is.  Now that I'm well into the first chapter and nearing Vizima, I'm just so... hooked.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »
Ahh the wait is slowly killing me!

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #92 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 12:51:30 AM »
I do believe that these guys and not Obsidian, should have been kept under Bioware's wing.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #93 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 07:23:13 AM »
I do believe that these guys and not Obsidian, should have been kept under Bioware's wing.
Seriously. Obsidian are alright at concept design and character development. CDProjekt are great with that too but they're incredible with the tech!

Thw Witcher uses a heavily modified version of the NWN1 engine! NWN2 is apparently a new engine altogether and it doesn't even hold a candle to The Witcher in quality or performance!

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #94 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 02:11:19 PM »
« Last Edit: Monday, September 22, 2008, 03:11:44 PM by MysterD »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #95 on: Monday, September 22, 2008, 06:44:26 PM »
Awesome!  I really have to get my ass in gear and beat the game so I can try the two side-chapters and this mod.  I wish I had more time, damn it!

EDIT - So the game feels more or less the same.  It's totally awesome, but I think the strengths it had were already its strengths, and the new stuff overall doesn't really blow you away, it just touches up things that needed a little touch up.  Overall that's pretty cool, but the game doesn't feel drastically different for it (which is good, because the new stuff would probably just stand out of that were the case, skewing the whole experience... this feels natural, which is the way it should be).  I suspect the new dialogue is going to matter a lot more in chapter 2, where it was really the worst before, but even now it's helped here and there and added some spice to things.  Also, by FAR the biggest improvement is the simplest one, which I really didn't even pay attention to at first: your inventory now has a separate area for alchemical ingredients, and your regular and alchemical inventories BOTH have AUTO-SORT BUTTONS.  Fuck, it makes such a world of difference, and you can even browse your ingredients by attribute, making it much, much, much easier to create potions that make use of the albedo/rubedo/nigredo dynamics.  Wicked awesome.  I knew it was there and stuff, but I just didn't have enough crap to really pay a lot of attention.  Now that I have a big full inventory, it just makes me so ridiculously happy.

EDIT x2 - Okay, so some of the new dialogue stuff can add a decent punch to the game when it wants to.  I just finished up the first bit of chapter 2, and I really had a damned good time with my experience tonight.  Not that I didn't the last few nights... but it was just extra special tonight.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:10:12 AM by Quemaqua »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 08:15:02 AM »
I think the voice acting is pretty decent.  The main problem is there are a few downers who don't really hold up to the standards the other actors set.  Geralt occasionally seems to have some direction issues, but his voice is quite nice and his lines are generally delivered well... you get a real sense of his character despite the occasional misstep.  It's actually because of this that I'm still listening to the English instead of the original Polish.  Triss, on the other hand, just isn't that great.  She has the same directional problems at times, but just doesn't deliver a very good overall performance.  The guy who does Zoltan Chivay is probably the best guy they've got, as he does a perfect dwarf and doesn't even seem to have any issues with direction.  But most of the other characters are at least serviceable, and at best of very professional quality.  It's a bit of a mixed bag, but I think it's hard to complain about it on the whole.

I'm seeing more EE stuff in chapter 2, for sure.  Wish I'd been able to give it some more time, but things have been... complicated for me.  I'm hoping to play more on Sunday.

EDIT - Got a bit more in this morning, and I have to say that some of the low points before are now super awesome.  Just with dialogue and such.  Some of the parts that in chapter 2 were really interesting yet obviously suffering from translational issues are now just interesting.  Big difference, and I couldn't possibly be more into this now, as the game really started to pick up speed in chapter 2.
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 11:34:55 AM by Quemaqua »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 02:38:31 PM »
When it comes to RPG's, I think most of the game often at best come w/ mixed-bag on voice-acting when they have full voice acting support. I mean, especially in huge RPG's, there's so many characters to voice-act, so something eventually has to give -- Witcher: EE, Gothic series, Oblivion, etc etc.

Though, in terms of best voice-acting overall for a fully-voice acted RPG, Vampire: Bloodlines still stands out as one of the best in my recent memories. Probably helps that the game wasn't super ridiculous in size, since there wouldn't be a lot of NPC's to cast with voice acting (that really probably didn't need it in the first place).

EDIT -- Sept 18th, 2008 at around 1:06am:
I just finished up Side Effects, which was pretty good stuff.
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 10:07:21 PM by MysterD »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #99 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 01:37:17 PM »
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 02, 2008, 03:49:30 PM by MysterD »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, October 02, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »
So far I haven't noticed amazingly enhanced graphics or new content like GSpot claims there, but yes, well into chapter 2 I can officially say the work done to the script is absolutely fucking phenomenal.  That alone makes this the way to play the game, and even better is the fact that it helps the voice acting so much.  The new lines fit right into the old, and because the script is so much better, some of the voice actors who aren't as good end up sounding more convincing for the simple fact that what they say is now more compelling.

But yes, unfortunately a few bugs are still there.  The bug where you grab multiple dice sets and stick them in your quest inventory is still there, so right now I have 2 dice boxes even though I was very cautious and tried not to grab any (somehow I was forced to grab one, so now I have 2).  Hardly a big deal, but still.  Also, last night I ran into a bug with the protect-the-whores quest, where the dudes should have gotten ready to fight me, but instead they just wandered off like nothing was the matter.  It happened to me several times, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete the quest.  I'm going to wait until the next night and try again, I guess.

Also, some of the game's jumpy nature is still there.  As I mentioned earlier, the transition from the prologue to chapter 1 is a bit weird, and you're introduced to Shani in a kind of stilted conversation.  Too, some of the stuff in chapter 2 kind of jumps right out at you without a great deal of setup or explanation.  It isn't anything you can't follow, but I think a fundamental problem with the game were the facts that there were small gaps the devs sort of failed to bridge as they went, and also that the game is just open enough to occasionally allow you to get just a little ahead of yourself, which leads to exactly the same feeling.

Still, I'm even more into it now than before, whenever I actually get the chance to play, and I absolutely can't wait for my vacation so I can settle down into a nice routine and just blaze me some trails through it.  Then I can finally try the two extra bits and that big community mod that just came out.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #101 on: Saturday, October 04, 2008, 11:27:03 AM »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #102 on: Saturday, October 04, 2008, 07:06:08 PM »
I began Witcher: EE's original campaign tonight. I got through Kaer Moren (spelling?) introduction Prologue. Yeah, that chapter is very, very linear, but still action-packed and got a good deal of storytelling to keep you interesting.

Prologue's a good tutorial for noobs, until the game really opens up in nature.

I just made my way to Chapter 1.

Also, some of the game's jumpy nature is still there.  As I mentioned earlier, the transition from the prologue to chapter 1 is a bit weird, and you're introduced to Shani in a kind of stilted conversation.
Que, was Shani in The Witcher books?

I'm wondering b/c after you are introduced to her (in this game in Chapter 1, after the fight with the dogs), if you then try to talk to her about "Do I know you?", she gives you this reaction like you should know who she is and that you two have been friends, then she's like "Oh" when Geralt says he lost his memory.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #103 on: Saturday, October 04, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »
I'm sure she was in the books, yes.  Most of the characters seem to have been.  I don't know this for a fact since I haven't read them, but I'm quite sure that the other witchers (Eskel, Lambert, Vesemir), Triss Merrigold, Shani, Zoltan Chivay, Munro Buys, and Dandelion are all from the books.  They all indicate a past relationship with Geralt.  I'm sure there are others as well, but I really only got a little over halfway through the game the first time, so I can't speak to much beyond that.

I just got through a bit of the swamp tonight.  Chapter 2 is so awesome.  I love the swamp.  I like to try and take the nosy dog with me on the Gramps escort quest and see if I can save him on the trip there, and then the trip back.  It's a fun little challenge.  The game continues to be super awesome.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #104 on: Sunday, October 05, 2008, 10:01:58 AM »
I'm sure she was in the books, yes.  Most of the characters seem to have been.  I don't know this for a fact since I haven't read them, but I'm quite sure that the other witchers (Eskel, Lambert, Vesemir), Triss Merrigold, Shani, Zoltan Chivay, Munro Buys, and Dandelion are all from the books.  They all indicate a past relationship with Geralt.  I'm sure there are others as well, but I really only got a little over halfway through the game the first time, so I can't speak to much beyond that.
I wasn't sure about Shani.
But for sure, I knew Triss and Dendelion were.

Thanks for the additional info on the others in them, as well.

I just got through a bit of the swamp tonight.  Chapter 2 is so awesome.  I love the swamp.  I like to try and take the nosy dog with me on the Gramps escort quest and see if I can save him on the trip there, and then the trip back.  It's a fun little challenge.  The game continues to be super awesome.
I think Witcher is one of those games that just gets better, better, and better as it goes along -- kind of like what Deus Ex did.

EDIT:
9.0 from Videogamer for Witcher: EE
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 07, 2008, 09:20:35 AM by MysterD »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #105 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 05:02:26 PM »
Good news:
My cousin got me a copy of The Witcher Enhanced Edition from Germany! It's multilingual so I'm not too worried about that, but all the documents and back-story book are in German. No biggie.

Bad news:
Apparently both my installation DVD as wella s my cousin's are flawed. Mine refuses to complete installation and my cousin's gives him a CRC error. FACK! I have no idea wtf is up with these discs but they're basically F'ed up.

Retaliatory good news:
I downloaded a pirated copy of the original Witcher (3.22GB), downloaded and installed Patch v1.3 (322MB) which fixes some upgrade and regsitration issues, registered online with my legal Enhanced Edition key, downloaded the upgrade patch and the English pack (1.33GB), and BAM it's running!

I should add it's running MUCH better and smoother than the demo!! I don't know what they did but I've maxed out the graphics and it's fantastic. I don't know how they increased the texture quality and overall visuals and somehow improved performance at the same time.

I feel kinda ticked off that my CE copy of the game is fooked but after all that trouble of downloading ~5GB worth just to get it working I'm just glad I'm actually playing it.

In an ironic twist of fate I supported CDProjekt and piracy saved the day at the same time ;D

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »
Haha... amazing how often that happens.  Glad to hear it, though.  Hope you enjoy it!

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 05:07:34 PM »
Haha... amazing how often that happens.  Glad to hear it, though.  Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks man, I'm sure I will :)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »
Good news:
My cousin got me a copy of The Witcher Enhanced Edition from Germany!
I checked the Tech Thread.
There's a thread about this.
Atari is replacing these defective copies for German version, if you are interested.

If not interested, if I was you, I'd cut a copy of the pirated copy.

EE doesn't do disc checks anymore; it only cares about your CD Key.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 06:51:17 PM »
I checked the Tech Thread.
There's a thread about this.
Atari is replacing these defective copies for German version, if you are interested.

EE doesn't do disc checks anymore; it only cares about your CD Key.

I'm greatful for Atari's effort to replace broken discs (as well they should) and for the fact that I don't need a disc in the drive :)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 07:09:35 PM »
I'm greatful for Atari's effort to replace broken discs (as well they should) and for the fact that I don't need a disc in the drive :)
I wonder what made Atari cave into CDPR wanting the NO DRM change for this game.

Especially since Atari for DRM has recently used Securom with revokes (see Alone in the Dark 2008).

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #111 on: Monday, October 13, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #112 on: Monday, October 13, 2008, 06:03:06 PM »
There's a bunch of references to other stuff in Witcher.

(click to show/hide)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #113 on: Saturday, October 18, 2008, 09:23:43 PM »
« Last Edit: Monday, October 27, 2008, 07:38:14 AM by MysterD »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #114 on: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 04:37:54 AM »
I'm on the 2nd Chapter now. It is going beautifully. I've noticed some more subtle effects they added to smooth out the overall appeal and feel of the game. One that caught my eye was the 'gentle push' just like in Assassin's Creed, if there are people cramping your style or getting in the way Geralt will sway his arm and move them them away.

There was one little thing that bugged me in the original which they didn't fix but they acknowledged. When I speak to the Ferryman to cross over to the swamp I have to talk to him, agree to pay then talk to him again instead of just going ahead right after paying. They didn't exactly fix that but they added an response to Geralt "How many times are you going to ask me that? Just take me across!" or "That's what I paid you for! Get me to the other side!" It adds a bit of charm overall hehe

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 04:57:54 PM »
D, I don't think anyone cares what sites are rating the game anymore.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 06:01:41 PM »
D, I don't think anyone cares what sites are rating the game anymore.
haha D's auto-report switch is still on :P

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #118 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 06:09:47 PM »
Damn me and my ways...

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 11:41:12 PM »
Man, I think i really need to reinstall/update this.  But Fallout 3 is so close...