Author Topic: Dead Fantasy  (Read 854 times)

Offline PyroMenace

Dead Fantasy
« on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 10:58:46 AM »
Chicks from Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive battle it out. Its extremely over the top and pretty damned entertaining.

Here's part one. Part two is longer and 10 times more insane.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: Dead Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 12:05:57 PM »
Not exactly a martial arts contest if someone blasts away with 2 automatic pistols (with infinite ammo, I might add).  Geez. What was that other thing he did?  Was it Samus vs Master Chief, or something odd like that?  There I expected firepower.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 09:13:55 AM »
You've obviously never played FFX-2.

Anyway, that was utterly nutso.  I can't believe the second one ended in a to be continued.  I'm almost glad given how much the end of the Samus/Master Chief one freaked me out, but... damn.  That's something else.

Who the hell were the last two chicks on the FF side, though?  I wasn't even completely sure that the third one in black was Tifa, though I'm pretty sure that's who it is.  And the girl with the axe was the 2nd character from Ninja Gaiden, right?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »
Actually, yes I have.  It seemed odd here to be blasting lead at the other girls.  Not exactly sporting.  I know she uses the guns in the game.

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »
Good stuff, I've always wanted to try my hand at fight choreography, but I've never really had the right medium I guess.