Author Topic: 2K Games Coupon for $10 for NBA2K9, NHL2K9, Civ 4: Colonization, Civ Rev, etc.  (Read 1100 times)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
This is a $10 manufacturer's coupon from 2K Games.
Get printing, if interested.

This is valid on the following games for NEW COPIES ONLY:
--Bioshock for the PS3
--Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution for X360 and PS3
--Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization for PC
--NBA 2K9 for the PC, X360, and PS3
--NHL 2K9 for X360, PS3 and Wii
--Carnival Games for Wii and DS

Here's a FAQ on the coupon
When is the coupon valid?
The coupon is valid from January 5 to January 31, 2009.

Can I use the coupon more than once?
You need one coupon for each qualifying game you want to purchase, but there is no limit to the amount of coupons you can use in a visit. So if you want to buy two qualifying games, just bring two coupons, which you can print out at this website. Each coupon must be surrendered to the cashier at the time of purchase.

What retailers can I use this coupon at?
This coupon can be used at participating retailers, which often include those that generally accept coupons as well as specialty retailers that have set up the coupon in their scanning system and agreed to participate. Known participating retailers include but are not limited to: Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, GameStop, Game Crazy, Virgin, Hastings, Meijer, f.y.e. and
Fred Meyer.

What countries is this coupon valid in?
This coupon is only valid in the United States at participating retailers.

Can I use this coupon on a qualifying game that’s on sale or less than full price?
Yes, this is valid on the qualifying games shown regardless of price.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: 2K Games Coupon for $10 for NBA2K9, NHL2K9, Civ 4: Colonization, Civ Rev, etc.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 06, 2009, 04:53:39 AM »
Did everyone make too many copies of Bioshock or something?  Everywhere I look there is some crazy deal on that game, yet it sold very well.  Does anyone not have the game?

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
Re: 2K Games Coupon for $10 for NBA2K9, NHL2K9, Civ 4: Colonization, Civ Rev, etc.
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 06, 2009, 03:34:28 PM »
You forgot to mention you get $10 off Dora the Explorer: Dora saves the Snow Princess.