Author Topic: I think I just inadvertantly outwitted a douchebag...  (Read 970 times)

Offline PyroMenace

I think I just inadvertantly outwitted a douchebag...
« on: Sunday, February 08, 2009, 01:16:02 AM »
well hes not a total douchebag, just a really bad husband, so thats pretty close. Anyway, hes this guy I work with, hes 30, married, and has been cheating on his wife for 2 years now with a naive 20 year old. Everybody suspected this was going on because everyone at least knew the chick had the biggest crush on him, but he would keep leading her on instead of doing what he should have. So this goes on for a bit, and eventually I start to talking to her and get the goods out of her because Im bored and got nothing better to do at work then to get involved in someone elses drama, woo! She tells me they've been fuckin for over a year and how hes givin her endless promises of ending his marriage for her and yadda yadda yadda. The guy is in huge debt too, but his wife, who's a registered nurse that makes waaay more than he does is paying it off, after which he plans to make the move to divorce... so yea, the title still goes, hes a douchebag.

So now lets go to the present. He's been seeing her and I talking a good bit, I can only assume at this point he has the brains to figure out I know everything. But theres been no confrontation, he still sees me as a friend, soo I guess he's leaving it be or hes just stupid, besides hes been flirting with a new chick now and hes been telling new chick that his current affair is totally crazy and wont leave him alone. I find this out and tell her because Im sadistic like that, she goes right to him with it, gets pissed, and denies it outright. Well Ive been having car problems so Ive been hitching rides from another co-worker, but he didnt work tonight so I asked if the affair chick would give me a ride, didnt think nothing of it. Well being young and stupid as young naive girls are, she tells his boyfriend/douchebag about it... AGAIN, trying to let him know that its nothing. Obviously hes fucking mad as hell and I guess has the notion we're fucking. Ive thought about it and I was a little worried because he was sorta my friend, but now Im thinking I totally cock blocked him in a reverse psychological sort of way. So yea, eat it, I hope he learns a lesson from this.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
Re: I think I just inadvertantly outwitted a douchebag...
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 08, 2009, 02:23:49 AM »
I've got a mental image of you running down the street wearing absolutely nothing but some running shoes and socks, and her watching the guy chase you with a WTF look on her face.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 08, 2009, 04:16:10 AM »
You seem to get that mental image a lot.

But way to go, Pyro.  Guys like that need all the learning we can give them.  Learning with fire.  And baseball bats.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 08, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »
This thread and the possible outcomes of this situation just kinda reminded me of GPW's thread. Nice one though, on fucking over the douche.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 09, 2009, 02:06:38 PM »
I used to love to get involved in workplace drama, it wasn't so much that I picked it out...people just tell me everything. I gotta ask though...where do you work?