Author Topic: Lifesteak PS3 theme  (Read 7521 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Lifesteak PS3 theme
« on: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 10:06:43 PM »
So I bought a PS3, it'll arrive on the fucking 30th, fuck you Dell!. In the mean time I decided to make a custom theme for it. I had a look around at custom themes available online but a large portion of them are pretty ugly. Mine may not be the best ever or anything, but its certainly better than backgrounds that are squished or stretched with random anime screenshots for icons. Honestly, who would use such a thing?

Anyway, heres what I came up with in an evening:

DOWNLOAD FOR PS3
1920x1080 wallpaper
480x272 PSP wallpaper (After I'm done with the PS3 theme I might make a full PSP theme to match)

Figured I'd put the background up in case you wanted to use it on your computer. Sorry I didn't edit it down to regular PC resolutions (at least not yet). You could also use it on the PS3 if you didn't like the icons in the theme.

Also, thats the main wallpaper. You can have multiple wallpapers in each theme, so I'm going to make OWMeet themed wallpapers with all our catchphrases and whatever in-jokes we've got. Should be fun.

UPDATE
Theme has been updated! Fixed missing Power Save icon. From what I've found all other default icons you see are either not changeable or Sony has yet to release the updated tools to change them. I also added a very special notification window. Made from bacon.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 12:24:56 AM by idolminds »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Lifesteak PS3 theme
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »
Totally epic.  It's on my PS3 already and my TV almost exploded it looks so badass.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 14, 2009, 11:58:57 PM »
Bump for update and alertness to the main board index.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 18, 2009, 07:50:13 PM »
Awesome! Pure awesomeness! ;D