Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 644 times)

Offline PyroMenace

Team Fortress 2
« on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 05:38:25 AM »
Don't have any thread here for this, just been random posts here or there on other threads. Gpw and I have been playing and it's been a lot of fun. We kind of suck but sometimes we'll have moments of sweet domination. The unlockable weapons and items no longer require you to grind through class achievements, you can still do that if your determined to get them quicker for said class but now there's a random generator system in place where every so often when playing you have a chance to unlock any weapon at random, hats work the same way except they have a more rare drop rate. So far I have unlocked 4 items, including the SANDVICH! Right now the challenge is finding a consistently good server. We were on this one particular server but it cycled through nothing but payload maps, which are fun, but it gets old eventually. Most servers have mods like instant spawn or no crits and some are dedicated to one map, which is cool for learning a map.

Anyway if anybody still plays let us know also if you have any server recommendations post them.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: Team Fortress 2
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 05:56:07 AM »
This is a game I could never get into at all.  I loved the art style, but hated the gameplay and honestly just didn't get it.