Author Topic: asfghjk  (Read 5724 times)

fenglingling

asfghjk
« on: Wednesday, November 03, 2010, 11:40:38 PM »

We’ve taken the recipe for Smooth Run Plus and added key ingredients to enhance calming affects on this type of horse

without ‘dulling’ or reducing their athletic abilities.
colostrum with amino acids, beta glucan, vitamins, minerals and joint support. This calming version also contains a unique
22% of the Smooth Run Plus Calming formula consists of joint support ingredients. Glucosamine sulfate, msm, yucca extract and

ascorbic acid, blended with our proprietary probiotic delivery system enable optimum assimilation of these key ingredients,

producing optimum results.
mooth Run Plus Calming provides a complete and balanced blend of nutrients in one simple, easy to use product, reducing the

need for excessive supplementation and cost.  No more worries about ingredient duplications or imbalances, hassles with
storing several products, and whether or not you are paying too much. This formula provides an excellent approach to
maintaining the integrity of your horse’s delicate digestive tract, immune system, joints, tendons, connective tissue,

nervous system and optimum health in general. 

ugg and jimmy choo

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Re: asfghjk
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 01:06:48 AM »
Aruba?

Natalie?

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 02:14:06 AM »
You are thinking of her brother Josh, from Lost.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 06:54:35 AM »
Question: Even though the excellent Smooth Run Plus Calming formula is intended for horses, would I be able to run more smoothly if I took it? Also, would my penis grow larger?

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »
For the latter part of your question, check your spam quarantine.  You probably, have 49,253,083,258,232,112 e-mails on that subject there.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 08:55:30 PM »
Well I was mostly asking for keebs, since he realized in another thread that his small asian man junk would not touch touch the ground were his legs to be cut off.

Also, I have a large warehouse full of hay that I intend to sell him at a high price once the pills give him an appetite for it.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 09:04:59 PM »
What do Uggs and Jimmy Choo have to do with supplements?

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »
What do Uggs and Jimmy Choo have to do with supplements?

All of them are purchased by douchebags trying to justify their worthlessness through material gain?