Author Topic: Women are lovely  (Read 10943 times)

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
Re: Women are lovely
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, April 02, 2011, 10:34:48 PM »
I will always love women, for some inexplicable reason, just like most of you.  But I'll be damned if I have even the slightest idea why.

They smell nice, they are lovely to hold, and if you get the right girl, amazing to talk to and they make you laugh. And obviously lots and lots of other reasons based on the girl.

My problem is just letting go, especially now. Confusion is rampant. My troops don't even know what the objective is anymore. There are varying reports, none accurate. (The target is in sight, but should we bomb? -- I mostly set up all that for that metaphor, sorry)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, April 03, 2011, 01:01:04 AM »
They smell nice, they are lovely to hold, and if you get the right girl, amazing to talk to and they make you laugh. And obviously lots and lots of other reasons based on the girl.

My problem is just letting go, especially now. Confusion is rampant. My troops don't even know what the objective is anymore. There are varying reports, none accurate. (The target is in sight, but should we bomb? -- I mostly set up all that for that metaphor, sorry)

Dude, I just recently turned 30.  I slept with my first girl at, like, 15.  What have I learned in those 15 years?  One fucking thing....and I learned it in the last 6 or so. All you can ever do is throw caution to the wind, say what you actually mean, and try for whatever it is you want. Experience tells me you never regret trying and maybe failing...if you actually have a chance you either get what you want or a hilarious story out of it...it takes a lot to actually scare a girl who's interested off.  But, you always regret walking away from pretty much sure things because of whatever bullshit is going through your head at the time.

Oh god, I just got this ring stuck on my finger.  Someone gave it to me in third year university and it got bent a couple years after....and now I just put it on my finger because I found it in my dress drawer and now I can't get it off.  Oh fuck.  I might have dislocated a finger.  It seems like it will go, but the second knuckle...goddamn.  Worst case scenario, I have a dremel and a steady hand.  How bad can a Dremel metal grinding blade cut you?

All those shitty pickup artists books aside, it comes down to one thing - rejection lasts but a fraction of regret. You get rejected and you may beat yourself up a bit...but it's purely irrational - it was an external decision.  Never make a move and you have no one to blame but yourself until the next thing comes along that will make you take your mind off of that.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, April 03, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
Ok, now she says she was upset (crying), because I was being mean to her (I was, but I'm the nicest person to her, yet she fucks everyone else?). She said she banged her roommate to hurt herself, she used to be a cutter and this is her new way of punishment. We went out the other night and talked, aired our grievances and I think we're good. I started making moves on this girl at work (which she knows I like), but now she wants the very same girl to go out on a date with the roommate she banged (so she gets a free meal), even though this girl says her roommate is ugly and she won't touch her sloppy seconds ( I told her if she did, I would be grossed out). She has no interest in him, but wants a free meal.

So I guess my friend started to notice how close me and this other girl are getting, because she wanted to hang out with her, but now she says she is of low moral fiber and its possible that she's the one who stole her money. Don't need this drama.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, April 03, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »
No, you don't.  Distance yourself son.  Sometimes in life you gotta end up feeling like a prick.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, April 03, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »
No, you don't.  Distance yourself son.  Sometimes in life you gotta end up feeling like a prick.

Dammit, she's beautiful! I can't help it!

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, April 03, 2011, 11:52:41 PM »
Just because she is attractive, doesn't mean she is worth sticking around for. You got to have better will power than that.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #46 on: Monday, April 04, 2011, 01:09:01 AM »
I agree with Pyro and GPW. You gotta control your dick, don't let it control you... Also you gotta control her vagina, don't it control you.

Sorry, I'm fixated on genitalia right now.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: Monday, April 04, 2011, 08:16:34 PM »
I'm derailing this shit for a second here.  There's been a terrible miscommunication and it looks like I'm pretty much being roped into a potentially very awkward double date.  I can't make a fool of myself in front of THREE other people.  I'm pretty much already sunk here.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #48 on: Monday, April 04, 2011, 10:16:28 PM »
As someone who wants to hear a ridiculous story, I say go with it.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 12:11:58 AM »
I concur.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 07:24:49 PM »
Well, obviously I'm going to go with it....I've been trying to get down this girl's pants forever.  I'm just not going to be happy about the whole double date thing.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, April 06, 2011, 08:16:42 PM »
If things start to go badly, just make sure to whip out your penis and loudly proclaim "Here it is, ladies". Chicks LOVE that shit.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, April 06, 2011, 08:23:04 PM »
Chicks don't like icicles for penises, just FYI.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, April 06, 2011, 08:29:21 PM »
But on the bright side, if gpw ever decides to dress up like a snowman, he can really go with it.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, April 07, 2011, 12:12:48 AM »
Haha.  We all make mistakes and rash decisions from time to time.  Most of them have something to do with our penises.  Let's not pretend I'm alone in this.

I'm actually kind of stressing about this a bit.  Well, not a lot, but a bit.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #55 on: Friday, April 08, 2011, 09:53:02 PM »
Well, I can sympathize with you Nick. For me, things were always beautiful with her and she is completely lovely. But sometimes you can't change the past or present, no matter how hard you try. It's not always meant to be, and you can't change that. It's important to realize when things are simply difficult and when they are entirely futile.

Moving on is the challenge. I've gotten incredible advice from people that have been through the same thing, and it doesn't really help once you realize the need to move on. But getting to the point where you realize that you do have to move on is what's important.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 07:25:12 PM »
Sidetracking again.

So, I totally decided that double dates are really gay and probably awkward, so I tried my best to diplomatically maneuver and convince the other two idiots to bail out.  I had to be nice about it, as they're mutual friends and I need them for inside info...but not hand holding.

Anyways, I met up with this chick, crushed some drinks and it was fine.  If anything she was a little bit more out of her element than I was, apparent by the little things like not knowing where to stand when I'd open her car door for her (always fucking do this, seriously).  That aside, it went well and I received an invite to her house, which I declined due to work in the morning and sometimes it's probably just better not to.

Either way, as I was dropping her off, she gave me the kiss on the check, I went in for the sly makeout (gum trick), and she giggled like a motherfucker and ran out the door, yelling "We have to hang out again".  I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING TAKE THAT.

Thank god for my double agents.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 08:44:28 PM »
You guys are going to love this:

Ok, so I've been trying to get everyone from work to go out. Theres the girl I'm in love with that I told you about that likes to bang roommates (lets call her "L") and theres the girl I work with that I'm starting to like more and more (lets call her "H"). I work with both of them, but mainly, I was trying to get H to come out. However, L doesn't think I should date H (she isn't moral or something like that), but she has no problem having her roommate go out with her.

So earlier this week, we're all supposed to go to L's house and hang out, L was going on a date and planning on bringing the guy back to the house where we all would hang out. This is the only reason I went, so I could hang out with H outside of work. In the end, L went out on her date without telling anyone but, H, who unbeknownst to me, wasn't going to come over til L got back. Lets just say that L didn't come back until late, I didn't even know L left the house until H told me through facebook.

So, me and her roommate go to get beer and he tells me that he's excited H is coming over. I didn't say anything, he's a cockblocker, I know she doesn't like him and if I told him the score...he would major cock block. Anyways, at one point he was trying to mack on her through texting while I was actually on the phone macking on her. When he found out we were talking shile she was texting him he got upset, he heard us talking about "dicks and tits" (his words not mine) and felt he was being lead on.

Apparently, L took him to work to meet H...this is the only time they've met and H thought it was weird that he was so hung up on her after only talking for about five minutes in person. H starts telling me what he said through the text messages (really emo shit) and we had a good laugh.

So when L gets home I tell her whats up and once again she's trying to tell me that she's no good for me, isn't into me and trying to play us against each other. However, as soon as I give H any attention, L doesn't seem to appreciate it. The roommate asks me if he wants me to back off (like he's a threat) and I tell him to go for it, if she wants you she'll pick you, if she wants me, she'll pick me. He even asked me if I wanted L or H, I told him H.

So, I later find out that roommate and H are supposed to go out on a date tonight, but as far as I know she blew him off. Why do I get so many cock blockers?

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 09:57:16 PM »
So, do you just hang out with a bunch of moronic sluts (male and female) who like to play a bunch of stupid flirting games or is this how people with nothing better to do act?

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 10:07:30 PM »
So, do you just hang out with a bunch of moronic sluts (male and female) who like to play a bunch of stupid flirting games or is this how people with nothing better to do act?

Hell if I know...these are my people...

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 09:20:00 PM »
Interruption and update:  This chick is officially driving me crazy.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #61 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 05:14:08 AM »
Tits or GTFO.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #62 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 03:21:51 PM »
I like how derailed this thread got. It started off with Ghandi lovin' on a chick and winds up with talking about how crazy women are.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #63 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 08:41:59 PM »
I'm just happy that Nick posted. Everything about women that I post afterwards seems downright logical by comparison. Hell, gpw's situation sounded like true love after that.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 11:37:55 PM »
Girl in question to her friend regarding whether she's interested in me:

"I am, I like him, I just don't want to hurt him"  Because she's going away.

Our mutual friend right after telling me this tonight:

"Well, that's probably the first time you've misrepresented your intentions right out of a girl's pants"

Sadly, it's probably not.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 12:44:17 AM »
Dude, just go to her place, stand ready, play some Barry White, and prepare for her to swoon! Done!

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 01:00:22 AM »
Hahaha, true dat.  I should have just been blatently trying to sleep with this girl rather than try to be something I'm really not (trying to date her).  As a result, it all kind of backfired.

But, that said, the fact that I even posted something could go to show she may have been onto something.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 02:21:07 AM »
Well, everything happens for a reason. The key here is you must become the reason! :P

Don't dwell on it though. It sucks that she's leaving but you have to decide whether it would be worth your effort or not. If she is worth it do your best and no matter what happens at the very least you'll have no regrets.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, May 08, 2011, 03:07:06 PM »
Some guys get the good girls, some guys get the bad girls. You get what you deserve :D

Taken.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, May 08, 2011, 10:24:09 PM »
Oh, Raisa. You have so much to learn. :)

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #70 on: Monday, May 09, 2011, 12:13:37 AM »
Yeah, Ghandi keeps getting what I deserve! :P

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 11:04:52 AM »
I propose that all crazy complicated women be shot, and then all men, period, (except for me) be shot... and then I left with the rest of the women to repopulate the planet.

Also, all married, engaged, or attached in any other way too deeply also be shot. I don't need that shit.

edit:

OK all men (and girl, and tranny) from OW can also be allowed to live. After I am done repopulating, I will need someone to talk to.

edit:

OK OK fine... all immediate family members and significant others from OW can also survive in this perfect world.

But sorry, there is room for D.

Just no.

I am putting my foot down.

edit:

OK OK... D can live. But he can't have a computer.

edit:

OK then he will talk our ears off. He can have a computer.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 11:35:33 AM »
I also propose that Idolminds take some of the repopulating responsibility. I am sure he will do it with vigor.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 12:57:56 PM »
Whats this about vinegar?

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 01:57:52 PM »
Pug has been possessed by the spirit of Steve Martin -- and that guy isn't even dead!