Author Topic: A call for help (again!) UPDATE: eBayed  (Read 1247 times)

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
A call for help (again!) UPDATE: eBayed
« on: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 07:14:49 AM »
Guys,

I have been trying to track down a complete copy of the original Etrian Odyssey for the DS.  These are selling for a decent amount of money on eBay and such because of the low print run.  HOWEVER, Gamestop is selling this used for 14.99.  I have found a bunch of cart only around here, but none in complete condition (aside from the one I picked up in the store a few months ago and let my friend have because I wasn't interested in the series yet - D'oh!). 

Anyway, if you live near a Gamestop selling a complete copy I would greatly appreciate it if you could pick it up and ship it to me.  I'd gladly pay you for the game+shipping.  Gamestop actually has a pretty accurate stock page that you can access.

http://www.gamestop.com/ds/games/etrian-odyssey-used/65243

Anyhow, I'd really appreciate it.  Again, I only want the complete copy with case and manual in good condition.  Don't bother if it's otherwise.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 05:13:06 PM by K-man »

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
Re: A call for help (again!) UPDATE: eBayed
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 05:14:10 PM »
Nevermind on this guys.  I was able to snag a complete copy on eBay for not much more than I would have paid one of you all to buy and ship it.

Not really used to paying "new" prices for used games, but it's Atlus, and it's getting very hard to find complete.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »
Glad you managed to find it.  Always sucks when you can't lay your hands on something.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »
Yeah.  I mean it's always out there.  Just a matter of how much you want it and how much you're willing to pay. 

In the end it was worth it to just be able to stop obsessively checking Gamestop's website daily.