Author Topic: Anyone interested in tshirts?  (Read 19525 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Anyone interested in tshirts?
« on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 12:53:24 AM »
I got myself some screen printing supplies and some fabric inks/paints. So far I've only got one screen to play with, so if I'm going to do a design it should be something worth making several prints of.

Like, you know, a design you guys would all like to buy from me for cheap.

So I'm taking suggestions on designs. Can have words and whatever, but would prefer the fewest number of colors possible. Like, one color would be best. I'm still a n00b at this. I've got the primary colors (black, white, red, blue, yellow). I'll try coming up with some stuff as well, probably this weekend.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Anyone interested in tshirts?
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 12:56:57 AM »
Your game shirts that you did previously were all top-notch awesome.  And I liked that "I beat the last level of Scientology" idea you or somebody had.  I'm sure I could come up with something given a little time.  Maybe we could do some OWnet shirts?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 01:02:21 AM »
Oh awesome! I'll definitely be interested.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 03:14:07 AM »
Didn't you make a Shadow of the Colossus tshirt? If you did that would be cool, if I'm thinking right.  Post some designs though, I would definitely be interested.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:13:16 AM »
Heres 2 of my previous shirts:

Free Man
Shadow of the Colossus

The Free Man shirt didnt turn out as well as the other. I had trouble ironing the stencil on so it ended up a little wavy. Shouldn't have that kind of trouble with the screen, though. With the screen the text can be anything. The Free Man text I needed to be easy to cut out by hand.

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 11:47:02 AM »
I'd be interested.

As for suggestions, something simple. A Defcon or a Loco Roco shirt would be sweet.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 12:17:25 PM »
This would be kind of a cool design to do I dont know how simple it is for you, you could probably cut out the Lament of Innocence part and maybe use the older style Castlevania font from the Nintendo logo.  Maybe get rid of the trees and center the castle shape more, then put the logo underneath it.  But the castle with the font logo would make for a pretty cool shirt.

Also I am very interested in the Shadow of the Colossus shirt too.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 12:37:40 PM »
I just did a quick photoshop to give an idea of how that could look on a shirt: Look. I'd put it on gray shirts because the white makes the yellow hard to read.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 01:57:05 PM »
How about a Darwinian shirt?

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 18, 2006, 12:01:50 AM »
I just did a quick photoshop to give an idea of how that could look on a shirt: Look. I'd put it on gray shirts because the white makes the yellow hard to read.

I would definitely buy that from you on a gray shirt, just be sure to leave out the Lament of Innocence part.  This may be a bit too much to ask, tell me if it is though, but you can make that on an XL shirt right?

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 18, 2006, 05:20:14 PM »
T-shirts would be awesome.  You should put a little OW.net logo on all of them hehe.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 10:46:18 PM »
Hmmm...I should work out an OW.net logo to put on things.

Sorry I haven't worked on any designs yet. I'm the worlds greatest procrastinator. I could do a run of Colossus shirts if people wanted those. My shirt was too small when I made it and its always kind of bugged me.

Tet, I'm probably going to use that castlevania design as a test pattern for this one printing technique. If it turns out I can do a one-off for ya.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 11:09:43 PM »
Hmmm...I should work out an OW.net logo to put on things.

Sorry I haven't worked on any designs yet. I'm the worlds greatest procrastinator. I could do a run of Colossus shirts if people wanted those. My shirt was too small when I made it and its always kind of bugged me.

Tet, I'm probably going to use that castlevania design as a test pattern for this one printing technique. If it turns out I can do a one-off for ya.

Sounds good to me, I'll take one of those Shadow of the Colussus shirts too in XL if possible.  Tell me how you want me to send you the money for the shirts or however you want to do it.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 11:30:23 PM »
I'll work that out once I get them made, but it'll probably just be mailing a check or something.

And yeah, I told Tet the other night in IMs, I'll try make these as cheap as possible. Not a lot more than the cost of the shirt, supplies, and shipping. Maybe $15? Thats just ballpark. I can probably make them for less. Depends on how cheap I can get the shirts. What do you guys think?

Man...I'm so out of the loop on lessing my wares. I used to do things for craft shows, but I have no idea now.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 11:55:37 PM »
Sounds awesome.  I could go for a Colossus shirt!

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 12:04:56 AM »
I'll buy!