Author Topic: Black Mirror..  (Read 2983 times)

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
Black Mirror..
« on: Friday, January 06, 2012, 02:27:20 PM »
Have any of you guys heard of this or seen it? It's a British show created by Charlie Brooker and it's freaking amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_c_Kf8NtOg

The full second episode is on youtube, and I'm sure the other two are on there as well.

I've only watched episode 2, and it's eerie, and thought provoking. Check this out...seriously.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: Black Mirror..
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 06, 2012, 05:04:46 PM »
Unreal.  That got my full attention all the way through.  Thanks for posting it.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:13:21 PM »
I've been watching the show since it started, caught wind of it early December. It's interesting, some good food for thought there. Very "Twilight Zone" like.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 07, 2012, 04:28:44 AM »
I've only watched the "15 Million Merits" episode linked, and that was a enough to make me a fan of the talent behind the show.  Being so heavily invested in the Xbox, it strikes a chord within me.  Take Kinect, avatars and corporate greed to the next level, and we're well on our way there.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 07, 2012, 05:53:42 AM »
I've only watched the "15 Million Merits" episode linked, and that was a enough to make me a fan of the talent behind the show.  Being so heavily invested in the Xbox, it strikes a chord within me.  Take Kinect, avatars and corporate greed to the next level, and we're well on our way there.
Oh yeah, brilliant episode! It's remarkable how plausible such a bleak scenario could be!

Offline Cools!

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Let's burn.
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, January 08, 2012, 12:20:56 PM »
Nice find! I really enjoyed the episodes.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 09, 2012, 07:35:04 AM »
charlie brooker simply defecates awesome.