Author Topic: Tenacious D bitches!  (Read 18777 times)

Offline PyroMenace

Tenacious D bitches!
« on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 10:28:54 PM »
The D rocks you! I just got back from seeing it. Pretty kickass, I loved it as a D fan. All the new music they featured in it just made it so much more glorious, it really juiced up the movie.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Tenacious D bitches!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 10:48:04 PM »
So was it... like... funny?  I just can't tell.  At first I totally wrote it off, but then it started to look maybe a bit more amusing.  I dunno'.  I'm not that much of a D fan, though I'm somewhat of a Jack Black fan.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 11:09:45 PM »
Yea, I thought it started off better than it ended. Though considering there was a small fear in me of this movie totally sucking, I ended up greatly satisfied. They did some short films which were a bit less tame than the movie, which I kinda felt were more humorous. Theres alot of musical hilarity thats really the saving grace for the movie and gives it its own style.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 11:22:50 PM »
I'm glad it's somewhat decent, I've always been a fan of Tenacious D and was hoping this one turned out well. I actually just saw Nacho Libre, and it was much funnier than I expected. Especially considering the fact that it was PG, it didn't rely on the dirty humor to be comical. I'm hoping to check this one out soon.