Author Topic: Why some Pakistanis hate you.  (Read 5498 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Why some Pakistanis hate you.
« on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 03:41:42 AM »
The thread title was just designed to get eyes. No one really hates you. ;D

Summary: Elections in Pakistan were rigged. The only honest party leader, Imran Khan, who has a masters from Oxford, is a former sports hero, and is a humanitarian who built a free cancer hospital and a university, lost due to rigging. It was terrible in my city of Karachi where rigged was done by the gangster party in power, MQM.

MQM is run by a terrorist named Altaf Hussain who resides in the UK running terrorist activities in Pakistan. Please watch this video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwwgom_george-galloway-blasts-mqm-altaf-husain-in-the-british-parliament-must-watch_news#.UZC76bWnq26

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Why some Pakistanis hate you.
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 04:15:00 AM »
No comments after the video?

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: Re: Why some Pakistanis hate you.
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 05:26:33 AM »
Love George Galloway and he brings a lot to light. Government corruption happens and quite often slips in without question. I particularly like that he poses the question to the British government.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 05:59:32 AM »
Didn't watch the vid but been following your Facebook posts. Definitely seems like a travesty, and sucks that instead of addressing it the government is just shutting down the protests. I was hoping for better.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 13, 2013, 07:49:00 AM »
Yeah thats a real shame. The people just want to run fair elections and those in power just want to keep power. Its clear they just don't care about the people.

EDIT

Whats really amazing to me is just how obvious and blatant the fraud is. Like this you retweeted: "241% turnout at Polling Station No 202 in NA-74, Bhakkar. 540 registered voters but 1,299 voted." They aren't even subtle, like giving themselves just a few extra votes here and there. No, lets just have more votes than actual voters! No one will catch on!
« Last Edit: Monday, May 13, 2013, 10:58:05 AM by idolminds »