Author Topic: Murder Most Foul!  (Read 1860 times)

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
Murder Most Foul!
« on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 11:33:52 AM »
So this is a "story" sent in by one of the lovely, intelligent Neopet kids. It puts Que's novel to shame and makes it seem like trash in comparison I WAGER. Enjoy.

This is actually my own story

BE-FRIENDING A MURDERER
Once there were five friends Ansley, Kirstyn, Natasha, Kayla and Georgina. They were having the time of their lives and they were going to an old cemetery. They ran and ran for a race to get there and Ansley was the first one to get there. She screamed and they all rushed there to see what had happened. Georgina’s and Natasha’s mum and dad were on the floor, a blood puddle next to each others heads. They also had stab wounds in their chests and backs. All of a sudden the mum gasps and dies. Then a shadow falls upon them, they turn in fright and see its Owen, Ansley’s and Kirstyn’s dad, coming to collect the girls. He took one glance at the corpses, no emotion on only a suspicious smile spreading across his face.

Finally he said  “Let’s go girls my job is done.” they were wondering what that had meant but just to be sure they stayed five meters away from him. One meter for each. They had to sleep at his house. Natasha woke up in a fright that night to go to the kitchen. She was ‘Dead Thirsty’. She creped into the kitchen, a light turned on, she turned in fear and then a silver slash cut her belly half, blood was spilling out onto the floor. The last sound she heard was running and laughter. The girls woke up, Kayla screamed, blood was dripping from her bead as she pulled the covers up. Natasha’s dead and lifeless body was staining the powder white sheets.

Georgina said breathlessly “Natasha…?” but there was no answer. Natasha’s eyes were as black as death itself and her pulse was as still as a log on a frozen river. No movement, no sound, no life
All of the girls feared for their lives as they screamed in search for savour. Years passed, the girls had NEARLY forgotten what had happened that day. Kirstyn, who was the oldest, was turning twenty-one and wanted to go camping for her birthday. They went to Mypolonga River. Owen was so nice, everyone thought differently about the murder so they all trusted him. That night the moon was full there was no sound the girls were all asleep. Owen had been up all night sharpening his knives, hooks and swords. Kayla had a horrible dream and awoke with fright, looked over and couldn’t see Ansley or Kirstyn in their beds. She whispered their names hoping they would respond. Only the howl of a lone wolf echoed the woods.she ran outside fearing she would find their lifeless bodies in her bed like Natasha’s. Every time she took five to ten steps she looked behind her back to make sure Owen would not kill her. She would not go near the lake for Owen could kill her. She could not find the girls so she went back to the tent and went to sleep. Kayla was awoken by a fierce shake by Georgina. Her eyes were red as she said the most painful words imaginable.

“Ansley and Kirstyn are dead! They drowned in the lake last night. They have abrasions on the back of their hands so it was murder.” This time they had no doubts. It was Owen. The next day Kayla and Georgina stayed as close as static to a balloon.the only time they were apart was when it was bath time. Five days after the last murder, trauma had struck into Kayla’s heart.

That night as Kayla was guarding the room Georgina took a bath but before she did she ran the water went out of the bathroom with the door open and talked to Kayla about something she came into the bath all of a sudden two gun-shots silenced by a pillow. But then she heard the piercing scream and ran to the bathroom. She saw a person on flames running and screaming in pain but before Kayla had got water on the flaming body the flames had gone out and laid on the floor was a char-black body still smoking from the blue flames that had been shown before. Kayla saw the crazed look in Owens eyes with the a gun that had the silencer on look at her as the same look he had when Georgina’s and Natasha’s mum and dad had been found dead.

She ran for a gun she had in her bag and as she pulled it from her bag Owen had his gun up to her back and said “No witnesses no bodies no crime has been committed” she turned fast and pulled the trigger Owen fell as the blood was coloring his shirt red. The monster had been killed. Kayla left and changed her name so no one could no what she had done.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Murder Most Foul!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »
Jebus, thats hard to read.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 11:42:50 AM »
ITS GENIUS! GTFO OF HERE
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 02:57:33 PM »
That is interesting.  Haha.

Kinda fun to read.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 06:12:22 PM »
I think it is one lesbian scene short, but excellent.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 07:33:09 PM »
Honestly, there were a couple points where I couldn't even identify what was happening.  Something about a bathroom, gunshots, a pillow, and somebody getting set on fire?  What?

But yes, even with that it puts my own work to such shame that I'm just going to give up and let the better person write their book.  Best of luck to them.  I'm sure "OMG the Girls Were Stupid and Trusted Owen Even Though They Thought He Might Have Killed Their Parents" will be a best seller.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 07:48:54 PM »
I just think Keebler just hit a nerve. Just because his writing skills are far too gooder!

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 10:31:57 PM »
zomg Que is jealous!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 10:43:10 PM »
Not only jealous, but potentially suicidal.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野