Author Topic: Why aren't ISIS just being bombed out of existence?  (Read 6724 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Why aren't ISIS just being bombed out of existence?
« on: Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 01:23:03 PM »
I really don't understand. People who hate them have bombs. People who hate them certainly know where the are. Why not just bomb the crap out of them.

After the burning of the Jordanian pilot I am convinced these monsters are the new Nazis.

Offline PyroMenace

Re: Why aren't ISIS just being bombed out of existence?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 03:24:12 PM »
I actually said the exact thing to a friend of mine.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 03:26:36 PM »
The world will have to deal with them eventually. It's a shame so many will have to suffer before that happens.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 04:49:26 PM »
Well the US and other nations are bombing them but why not just bomb their leadership. There is no way in hell they don't know where they are.

Idol from what I understand Assad and ISIS are battling each other. The rebels are in the middle and they are the best choice out of all three but really don't have a chance. Both Assad and ISIS need to go.

I think it's just in our nature as human beings. Throughout history we've fought wars that have lasted 100s of years, right?

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 08:22:29 PM »
War and useless striving, two human ideals that people often vilify but steadfastly refuse to give up. Groupthink is such a pervasive disease.

But yes, eventually these people will have to be dealt with. It's just a question of when.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 05, 2015, 07:30:49 AM »
Well the problem is that ISIS doesn't wear uniforms and are among innocent and captive civilians.  With today's war technology, massive civilian casualties aren't really tolerated.

But I wouldn't be so sure on the leadership issue.  It took the U.S. forever to find Osama bin Laden.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 09:55:03 AM »
They kind of are getting bombed to hell right about now.  Burning that Jordanian pilot has galvanized most of the civilized world, Arab states included.  If this country is too full of politically crippled pussies now to take point, we can at least offer full support to those who still have the courage to do what is necessary.