Author Topic: Batman vs Vader  (Read 2917 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW

Offline Cools!

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Let's burn.
Re: Batman vs Vader
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 12:25:08 PM »
Vader #1

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 02:21:04 PM »

The alternate ending is way better :P

(click to show/hide)

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 19, 2015, 06:59:22 PM »
Nice, that website though, I misclicked something on there and it immediately tried to download a virus.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 03:53:09 AM »
Yeah, that website is shit.  It had these popups over the video, and when I tried to make them get out of the way, it tried to "install a flash update", on the Xbox One.  Haha!  I was wondering what the hell that was about.  Virus, eh?  I don't trust random sites with scripts or flash, which is why I waited until I was on the Xbox to click on this.

The quality of some of these amateur productions is surprising.  That was pretty cool, both versions.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 03:58:52 AM »
Yeah, I just clicked the YouTube link in the video and watched it directly there.

That's why I linked the directly to YouTube for the Alternate Ending video.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: Re: Re: Batman vs Vader
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 08:08:22 AM »
Yeah, that website is shit.  It had these popups over the video, and when I tried to make them get out of the way, it tried to "install a flash update", on the Xbox One.  Haha!  I was wondering what the hell that was about.  Virus, eh?  I don't trust random sites with scripts or flash, which is why I waited until I was on the Xbox to click on this.

The quality of some of these amateur productions is surprising.  That was pretty cool, both versions.
The Xbox One shares many of the guts of Windows 8 under the hood, so a Windows virus isn't completely outside the realm of possibility.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 09:24:58 AM »
Anything is possible, but I doubt it.  It's a closed system.  It generated an error message, something about not knowing how to download.  I'm sure we'll hear if someone figures out how to infect the system.  Then it will be patched 3 days later by MS.