Author Topic: Racist and sexist attacks rampant across America after Trump attack.  (Read 5544 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Racist and sexist attacks rampant across America after Trump attack.
« on: Thursday, November 10, 2016, 01:54:08 PM »
1. Kindergarten kids caught on video attacking Hispanic kids. Not allowed him to enter school. He was 4.

2. Middle school kids... yes... kids caught on video chanting build a wall... build a wall.

3. Some guy tried to grab a woman by the pussy.

4. Little black girl called nigger and verbally assaulted by man who said he was trying to make America great again.

5. Racist stuff written all over walls. One I saw said Black Lives Don't Matter... Black Votes Don't Matter either.

Good job Trump.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: Racist and sexist attacks rampant across America after Trump attack.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 10, 2016, 02:12:28 PM »
Racism has never gone away here.  It's nothing new.  Unfortunately, I think Trump emboldened racists a little bit.

Sad and embarrassing.

Somehow, redneck culture has sort of been giving some limelight and its flames have been stoked.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 10, 2016, 02:56:30 PM »
Everyone paying attention already saw this coming if he won. I was reading stories months ago about teachers having a difficult time teaching kids about the election and that bullying was on the rise because of it. Now that he won they'll be dealing with it for 4 years, minimum.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 11, 2016, 12:55:27 AM »
On campus today I talked to a bunch of people who are either teachers or know them, and every single one of them had stories like this. My ex hasn't yet, but that's because she works at a very poor school that's almost exclusively Mexican. It's really awful.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野