Author Topic: Chased by Sea Monsters  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Chased by Sea Monsters
« on: Sunday, July 08, 2007, 11:43:14 PM »
Really cool show I just saw on Animal Planet.  I guess it was a BBC thing originally, based on a book I gather.  Anyway, really cool.  It's basically a fake documentary on prehistoric sea creatures.  A guy goes in with a boat and stuff as though he was actually checking out the seas and time periods where the creatures lived.  What's great is that the special effects are really well done, so not only is it interesting just to hear about the science, the actual visuals can get your attention as well.  I've seen this kind of thing done before, and usually it's miserable.

Anyway, I guess you may have heard of this already as it apparently won some awards and stuff, but it's definitely worth checking out.  Well, at least what I saw of it.  I only got about the last 20 minutes, but that was enough to get me to go order it online at the link shown there.  10 bucks?  Not bad!

Be warned, though.  There's also a "Chased by Dinosaurs" DVD, and that one supposedly also has the 3 sea monster segments on it.  So for like 3 bucks more you can also get the Dino stuff, which is probably pretty cool as well.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野