The last Harry Potter movie was quite awesome actually. I was surprised
I was disappointed like there was no tomorrow.
Goblet and Order spoilers...
[spoiler]
The Dark Lord appeared and did very little in both Goblet and Order to actually even be a worthwhile villain yet -- a waste of Ralph Fiennes' talent, I might add, too. He's mentioned a lot, but barely does anything in either film. More loose ends, still dangling...We'll probably have to wait until Part 6 (Half-Blood Prince) or Part 7 (Deathly Hallows), I'd guess....oh Lord, they're really ragging that one out...
In Order, they started a storyline w/ Harry and Cho, in which she barely had much on screen-time, yet still kinda' left her hanging by the end...
Also in Order, Luna (one of the more interesting characters), who got more time on-screen on Cho, looks like Luna is kinda' taking a liking towards Harry, it looks like...
Oh, that teacher Dolores Umbridge got taken away by the Centaurs...thank God...
Bellatrix Lestrange (Helena Bonham Carter), who should've got more on-screen time, killed off Sirius Black; one of the best parts of the story.
[/spoiler]
Fear X: This is the worst movie I've seen in a long time, I don't even want to talk about it...look it up for yourself.
The movie started off good...
...but then it suddenly got weird and further into the movie, it instantly takes a whole change in shift -- and it turns into something like David Lynch would've written...