Author Topic: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  (Read 1945 times)

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« on: Thursday, October 02, 2008, 08:28:17 PM »
Anybody watch this show? Oh man! It's freaking HILARIOUS. I heard about it from some co-workers a while back, and I finally got aruond to checking it out. I laughed my ass off! I'm going out to buy the first season tomorrow. Gonna spend the weekend watching it.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 02, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »
It seems to have gone a little over the edge as its gone on.  I have some occasional issues with it because of that, but I have to say it ended up being a lot better than it looked just from ads and stuff.  It's insane and nonsensical, and does occasionally cross the line, but it can be really damned funny.  The first season in particular was pretty awesome, as I recall.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 03, 2008, 07:57:49 PM »
I was just about to make a topic on this. I love this show - it's probably my favorite show on TV right now. The first few episodes of season 4 were brilliant. I downloaded the entire season 3 and loved the whole thing. I haven't seen the first two seasons yet, though. I'm kind of working backward.

It seems to have gone a little over the edge as its gone on. 

But isn't that part of it's charm? Admittedly I haven't seen the first two seasons but from what I've judged it's not exactly based on sanity.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 03, 2008, 09:06:18 PM »
Well, that's just kind of me talking.  I'm a bit more conservative, and I really haven't regularly watched the show in some time.  So it may not even be as much of a trend as I believe it to be.  And yes, it's always been completely insane, which is more than half the point.  So just take my comments there for what they're worth.  It's still a very funny show, in any case.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野