Author Topic: Dragon Age 2  (Read 50252 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: DA2 will likely have Helmet toggle (12-2)
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, December 08, 2010, 03:11:21 PM »
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/unnameddragonageprojectworkingtitle/video/6284996?tag=topslot;thumb;2

The game looks good, though I am not sure if I am impressed by some of the comments from the developers.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: DA2 will likely have Helmet toggle (12-2)
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, December 08, 2010, 04:02:01 PM »
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/unnameddragonageprojectworkingtitle/video/6284996?tag=topslot;thumb;2

The game looks good, though I am not sure if I am impressed by some of the comments from the developers.

DA1 looks like it'll be a great action-RPG that's story is within the Dragon Age universe.

DA2 just won't be the amazing strategy-RPG that was DA: Origins. And, IMHO, I think we need more strategy-RPG's like Origins on the market, since there is a major shortage of new ones of this nature. I still thing there are ways they could've sped up the pace of the game w/out removing many of the strategic elements.

For me, the most appealing thing of DA2 is actually the graphics here - it looks great b/c the franchise looks like it finally has a style of its own, which is what Origins I thought really lacked.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: GameSpot's Making Of DA2 - Part 1(12-8)
« Reply #83 on: Friday, December 17, 2010, 02:19:48 PM »
Yea I saw that not five minutes ago on the DA2 website. It does look cool, and better than I expected, but it seems to be lacking something.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #84 on: Friday, December 17, 2010, 02:51:15 PM »
Yea I saw that not five minutes ago on the DA2 website. It does look cool, and better than I expected, but it seems to be lacking something.
The overhead tactical viewpoint is what it's missin'.

At least the mini-map in upper-right hand corner, I guess you can use that as substitute "overhead tactical view", since it even has stuff all the players and pieces in different colors and all - but, it just won't be the same as when you just suddenly pulled the cam back in DAO to look at everything in 3D laid-out in front of you...

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #85 on: Friday, December 17, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »
The detached camera isn't so bad actually. I really dislike the interface though. It is too clean... lacks character.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #86 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 12:33:15 AM »
Yeah, the interface looks like it's underdeveloped. I think it was all just a temporary setup until the final is ready.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #87 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 04:15:47 AM »
That's what everyone is hoping, that it is placeholder, but from the forums it seems this is near the final thing.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 04:19:31 AM »

Well... hope it all gets reworked.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 08:29:32 AM »
The interface looks fine for DA2.

I am more concerned about the biggest mistake of Bioware's career with DA2 - the removal of the overhead cam.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 09:33:36 AM »
The interface looks fine for DA2.

I am more concerned about the biggest mistake of Bioware's career with DA2 - the removal of the overhead cam.
D, no offence, but if the interface is that inconsistent and fugly an auxiliary camera angle is the least of their concerns and ought to be far down the priority list.

The current interface actually looks more akin to the Jade Empire PC interface, which clearly appeared to be an after-thought.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 11:32:03 AM »
D, no offence, but if the interface is that inconsistent and fugly an auxiliary camera angle is the least of their concerns and ought to be far down the priority list.

The current interface actually looks more akin to the Jade Empire PC interface, which clearly appeared to be an after-thought.

I dunno really what is so wrong w/ that DA2 PC interface. Everything is clear-cut and thrown right at the bottom of the screen, directly right in front of the player.  :o

About the "auxiliary" overhead tactical cam - I used that camera A LOT. I don't think it's "auxiliary" or "secondary" to me.

I always felt like w/ NWN games and DAO - every camera angle was always there for me. It made me feel like I was not only a player in the game, but a director of some big-time fantasy movie/video game. I moved the camera around A LOT just so I could see the action from all kinds of views - and yes, I took screenshots galore in most of those games, too.

I had to often pause the game and then use that overhead cam in many instances to get a complete-view for the battlefield. I probably would've never got through the Jarvia Battle and Golem Battle in the Deep Roads w/out constantly jumping to that cam, when I deemed it necessary. Those battles are just two major battles I can think of that without my constant moving of the cam everywhere, I would've been screwed otherwise.

Also, I would zoom out to the overhead cam out full blast and hit/hold the highlight button just so I could see EVERY single object in the gameworld I could actually interact with - and then if I found something I wanted to interact with, there I then went.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #92 on: Sunday, January 02, 2011, 12:09:29 PM »
DA2 PC's System Requirements revealed.
What are the system requirements?

Recommended:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz Processor or equivalent
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 Triple core 2.8 GHz or equivalent
    RAM: 2GB (4 GB Vista and Windows 7)
    Video: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater
    Video: NVIDIA 8800GTS 512 MB or greater
    DirectX 11: ATI 5850 or greater
    DirectX 11: NVIDIA 460 or greater

Minimum:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
    RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
    Video: Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256 MB cards
    Disc Drive: DVD ROM drive required
    Hard Drive: 7 GB
    Sound: Direct X 9.0c Compatible Sound Card Windows Experience Index: 4.5

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: PC Requirements revealed (1-2-2011)
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, January 02, 2011, 12:29:18 PM »
Its kind of amazing that an 8800GTS is still a "recommended spec" piece of hardware.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #94 on: Sunday, January 02, 2011, 12:52:17 PM »
Its kind of amazing that an 8800GTS is still a "recommended spec" piece of hardware.
I'm not, honestly - since we're talking about multi-platformed games here.
I'm glad to see the DX 11 support, though.

I was surprised the game's only gonna be around 7 GB, until I read what Chris Priestly had to say.
Quote from: Chris Priestly of Bioware
Oh for the sake of bacon. It is this sort of doom and gloom naysaying that depresses the heck out of me. "Oh, I don't really understand how things work in the industry, but 7GB is less than previous, so it must be bad."

I shall try to explain in 3 main points why Dragon Age II is 7 GB.

1 - We used a different compression scheme in DA II than DAO (something called "ogg" I am told).
2 - 2 less fully VOed langauages
3 - Optimized mesh data, physics and lighting (which I am told reduces the footprint of environments by close to 75%)

I know some will still doom and gloom, but the game is 7GB because we are better at making games. So, now that you have some reasons why the game is 7GB I hope this will calm some of you down.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #95 on: Friday, January 07, 2011, 03:08:07 PM »
DA2: The Exiled Prince DLC
Price = $7.00; or 560 MS Points; or FREE w/ Signature Edition

Trailer.
Info.

Offline PyroMenace

Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: Exiled Prince DLC announced (1-7-2011)
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, January 08, 2011, 02:28:43 AM »
How about they put that in the game when it goes retail, assholes.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, January 08, 2011, 04:43:59 AM »
I just noticed the price on GamersGate.co.uk (UK) is GBP 35 pounds, which is about USD $55, but there's no price listed on GamersGate.com (US).

I am tempted to go for the Signature Edition but I'd rather have a physical copy of the game. On that note, Amazon.co.uk has a special offer for DA2 going for GBP 25! Tempting indeed.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #98 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 11:55:59 AM »
I think I've made the decision to no longer buy Bioware games near release. I'm going to wait till they have brought out all the DLC respectively and inevitably repackage it altogether, which I realize is probably a year or more after its out. I hated coming back of ME2 for its DLC with my game already finished and trying to recall details of the world again to understand it all proper. Plus the way the games get so heavily discounted it will be a easy buy.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #99 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »
That's a great way to go. I didn't pass this one up since it I managed to get a retail copy of the Signature Edition for $40 (£25). As much as I try to portray that I'm not materialistic or superficial I have a lot of trouble resisting sleek special edition covers! I know they're just covers but the art always catches my eye! I was a total sucker for EA/Bioware's ploy to lure early adopters.

Either way, at that price I'm not complaining. The regular edition would have cost $60, retail or digital. I'm looking forward to an engaging RPG this March and I'm ignoring my "sequels" policy (which is pretty much 1. wait for release, 2. read reviews, and 3. assess value) based on how much I really enjoyed Dragon Age: Origins.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #100 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 01:53:35 PM »
Hey where did you get the Signature Edition for so cheap? Please let me know. I can't find it on Aamazon UK.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 06:49:21 AM »
Hey where did you get the Signature Edition for so cheap? Please let me know. I can't find it on Aamazon UK.
Hey dude, it was located here. I'm not sure if it's still available since the Sig Edition pre-order ended on 11 JAN. Check some of the other listings though, they might have some left.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 09:09:39 AM »
I didn't realize the sig edition was so limited. I... ah.. shit.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #103 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 07:24:46 PM »
Bioware Forums -> Chris Priestly lists Dragon Age 2 PC Version's DRM Details.

Hi everyone

Recently there has been some concern over the DRM (Digital Rights Management) included with Dragon Age 2. Hopefully this post will help clarify what the DRM is for all versions of Dragon Age 2.

Steam versions use Steam DRM, no other DRM is added.

Non-Steam versions (digital or retail disc) are as follows:
- No disc check, you do not need the disc in drive to play.
- No limit on the total number of PCs you can install and play the game on.
- There is a limit to the number of unique/different PCs that can start/play the game within a time window [5 PCs in 24hrs].
- Each install requires logging in to your EA account to verify game ownership and if you are a member of these forums, you have an EA account.
- You can play offline but the game will require a login check after a select period of days.

Release Control (does not use securom)
      . It does not install anything to the PC.
      . Sole purpose is to check with a server to validate whether the game release date has passed or not.
      . It completely removes itself after the game release date has passed.
      . You will not be able to play until that date has passed.
      . Dates & times are set to the retail street date per country.

Hopefully this explains the DRM included in Dragon Age 2.

If you still have questions, please ask them here. However, this thread is NOT for the general discussion of DRM, the pros and cons of other DRM systems or any talk about circumventing DRM (which is against the rules of conduct and will be diciplined as such). Thanks.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: PC DRM Details...and it is NOT pretty (1-31-2011)
« Reply #104 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 09:49:57 PM »
Not so bad. I'd rather have some random internet checks than have to put the freakin' disc in.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: German reviews popping up ain't as great as DAO's
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 02:36:18 PM »
DA2 Website -> Dragon Age 2 DEMO released - around 1.9 GB.
Damn...their servers are getting hammered.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: DEMO Released at around 1.9 GB.
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 08:50:15 PM »
I just finished the Demo.

My old ass P4 single core 3.2 Ghz HT, 1 GB RAM, GeForce 8800 GT, Win XP just ran the DA2 Demo fine on 1024x768. Looks and runs A LOT better than the original DAO. They optimized this engine, to say the very least. I was not a huge fan of the original game's graphics artistically - though, I did think it got the job done just fine in DAO. I think it's obvious that the graphical artistry and style is MUCH better in DA2 than the original DAO.

I'll get to the gameplay stuff, in my next post...But, there's the teaser....

Let's just say....there's some things I like and some things I do not like...

EDIT:
Dialogue System
The Mass Effect dialogue system here in Dragon Age 2...I don't really know what to make about it. Really, I prefer having the whole dialogue line in front of me of exactly what my character was going to say and just picking that.Though, I really do like that in the middle of the dialogue option wheel, it shows a symbol, giving you the intent and delivery of the intended line - comedy mask face for a joke/funny/comedic line; halo for nice; red fist for forceful or evil; etc etc.

Inventory
Can't really speak on it. The Inventory is locked out of the Demo, for some reason.

Combat and Gameplay
Combat doesn't feel like it's changed much - which is a good thing. You'll feel right at home, if you liked the combat of the original game. Only thing now - it's much faster; and also feels and sounds much more visceral. You tell your character to move-to-attack, the character dashes and rushes right into the fray and gets right to work - no more shuffling around to be seen here. Those days are gone.

You can still do the typical Bioware tactical pause and issue orders while paused. You can still draw a rectangle to highlight some party members w/ the mouse. you can still attack and then let it auto-attack until you give a different order. You can still highlight party members w/ the SHIFT key and mouse; use the F keys to select certain party members; select all party members; and all of the stuff you love from DAO.

The Tactical Camera = GONE
The most head-scratching omission here is namely for PC gamers - and that is going to be not having the overhead tactical camera. I can't tell you how many times I tried to roll the mouse wheel out completely - and it just stopped and it was basically barely over my selected dude's head. Ugh - since there's more unique type-of-skills around here this time and the tactical pause actually stayed - why is the camera gone? Why can't I pull the cam out even a little bit further? Why can't I pull the cam out completely like we could in DAO?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 09:36:10 PM by MysterD »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: German reviews popping up ain't as great as DAO's
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 09:31:57 PM »
DA2 Website -> Dragon Age 2 DEMO released - around 1.9 GB.
Damn...their servers are getting hammered.
There's a torrent floating around too if direct download is not a viable option for you.

I hit the download button on the site just to add to their numbers.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 08:13:46 AM »
I tried downloading this to the Xbox during dinnertime.  Half an hour later, it was at 6%, so I canceled and deleted.  I guess the console servers are getting hammered too.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 08:39:33 AM »
I thought the demo size would have deterred downloads, but guess I was wrong.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 08:54:18 AM »
It's pretty big, especially for a direct download!

Anyway, I liked it alright but it feels strangely console-oriented. I mean it's still very similar to the original but this time around it feels like a lot of the combat is geared around well-timed button presses, it feels more real-time. The game's new pace feels like it was made with a gamepad in mind. I'd love to see how the game plays with the gamepad but Bioware seem to be the only people incapable of providing that option for the PC.

Btw, regarding the performance there's a huge framerate difference between DirectX 9 and 11 on my system (Asus G73JH with a Radeon HD 5870)! The game is playable on DX11 but it's prone to crashing and it hiccups occasionally. When I switched to DX9 the framerate shoots up and it is smooth as butter with little to no detriment to the visual quality.

In terms of the new structure it's very streamlined as opposed to the seemingly more open DAO. I like the direction they've taken but for some reason I was under the impression the story was set years after the events of DAO but they're actually parallel! It is strange to see everything in a very different artistic style, especially Flemeth's radical alteration. It does feel much more refined than DAO though.

Anyway, the release date is around the corner so I'll get a better idea when it comes in.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 02:41:09 PM »
It's pretty big, especially for a direct download!

Anyway, I liked it alright but it feels strangely console-oriented. I mean it's still very similar to the original but this time around it feels like a lot of the combat is geared around well-timed button presses, it feels more real-time. The game's new pace feels like it was made with a gamepad in mind. I'd love to see how the game plays with the gamepad but Bioware seem to be the only people incapable of providing that option for the PC.

Btw, regarding the performance there's a huge framerate difference between DirectX 9 and 11 on my system (Asus G73JH with a Radeon HD 5870)! The game is playable on DX11 but it's prone to crashing and it hiccups occasionally. When I switched to DX9 the framerate shoots up and it is smooth as butter with little to no detriment to the visual quality.

In terms of the new structure it's very streamlined as opposed to the seemingly more open DAO. I like the direction they've taken but for some reason I was under the impression the story was set years after the events of DAO but they're actually parallel! It is strange to see everything in a very different artistic style, especially Flemeth's radical alteration. It does feel much more refined than DAO though.

Anyway, the release date is around the corner so I'll get a better idea when it comes in.
Actually, the game is supposed to span over a decade...
The story begins DURING the events of DAO and runs parallel to them...
And then later, it supposed to go on from there for 10 years or more or so.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 12:29:13 AM »
I tried it out and honestly; I enjoyed it a lot more than what I played of the first.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #117 on: Friday, March 04, 2011, 04:41:27 AM »
I think Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition is available on Amazon again. I just got a notice from Amazon saying "We're happy to inform you that the items you requested are now available to order from Amazon.co.uk: Dragon Age 2 - Signature Edition" Perhaps some people cancelled.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #118 on: Sunday, March 06, 2011, 05:55:37 AM »
GameInformer -> Article on "10 Things You Should Know About DA2", since they've already finished it.

A lot of this is about the streamlining and changes made for DA2.
I'll highlight some of the things that really ain't been mentioned before.

Some of the changes include Inventory and Equipment changes; One Main Setting (Kirkwall); Skills; Game Structure and Storytelling; and Length.

Inventory
3.Inventory Management Is Better
Your allies in Dragon Age II each have a set of armor that they wear all the time. This means that you can’t equip them with the helmets, boots, and gauntlets that you find in your quest. This may sound disappointing at first, but it results in you spending much less time in the menus sizing up and optimizing equipment.

If you pick up a new suit of armor that isn’t an improvement for Hawke, you can just sell it; no need to look at all of your active and inactive party members to see if it’s better for them. Plus, you can still outfit your companions with rings, amulets, and belts, so the customization isn’t gone completely. Your inventory will be less cramped, especially since you get a storage chest early on and you aren’t carrying around crafting reagents all the time.

Skills
4. Skills Are Gone
When you level up, you allocate ability points and talent points. You no longer get skill points, because skills as they existed in Origins are no longer present. Your character can still do many things that used to be skills, like crafting and lockpicking, but these have migrated to other parts of the game. For instance, the rogue’s ability to pick locks automatically increases for every 10 points in their Cunning ability (simple locks at 10, standard locks at 20, etc.).

Kirkwall
5. Kirkwall Is The Main Setting
Don’t expect to travel to the four corners of the Free Marches like you did in Ferelden. Dragon Age II tells the story of Hawke’s rise to power in Kirkwall, and as such, almost all of the action takes place within the city. You’ll take a few trips to surrounding locations, but don’t be surprised when your adventures have you hopping between different parts of Kirkwall instead of different parts of the continent.

Not The Usual Bioware Story & Game Structure
6. Not The Usual BioWare Story
BioWare’s plots generally follow a predictable arc. Players go through an introductory sequence, and then the world opens up to four larger areas with their own quests and storylines. When those areas are complete, the tale converges for the thrilling finale. I won’t spoil anything about specific events in Dragon Age II, but I will say that the narrative does not follow this structure at all.

Length
10. It’s Shorter, But Not Short
I finished Dragon Age II, along with every sidequest, in approximately 40 hours. While that isn’t the 70 hours it took me to play through Origins, it’s still a large chunk of time, and I certainly didn’t feel cheated by the amount of content.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: Dragon Age 2 - Update: GameInformer on A LOT of DA2's changes and streamlining
« Reply #119 on: Sunday, March 06, 2011, 10:33:07 AM »
DA2 PC - Finalized DRM Details from Bioware's very own Chris Priestly.

Below are the details of the final version of DRM that will be used with Dragon Age 2 for PC and Mac.

We appreciate your patience and feedback on this. DRM is always a topic of much debate, even internally. It requires a delicate balance between providing some level of IP protection while minimizing the inconvenience or intrusion to a player’s experience. These decisions are not made lightly - and a lot of time and effort was dedicated to ensuring that the system for DA2 is skewed to the player side of the experience. It is as follows:

Dragon Age 2 Physical & Digital PC/Mac DRM are as follows:

* No disc check, you do not need the disc in drive to play.

* No limit on the total number of PCs you can install the game on.

* There is a limit to the number of unique/different PCs that can play the game within a time window (if online) [5 PCs in 24hrs].

* After each new install there is a 1-time online check needed the next time you play, requiring a log in to your EA account to verify game ownership. If you are a member of these forums, you already have an EA account – just use the same email/password.

* You can play offline thereafter - the game will NOT require any subsequent login checks. If online, a game ownership check happens each time you play.

Steam versions use Steam DRM, no other DRM is added, which means:

* No disc check, it is used for digital game versions purchased from Steam only.

* No limit to the total number of PCs you can install the game on.

* There is a limit to the number of unique/different PCs that can play the game at any one time (if online) [1 PC].

* Each install requires logging into your Steam account to verify game ownership.

* You can play offline thereafter. If online, a game ownership check happens each time you play.

* Steam pre-loads use Steam release control – you will not be able to play until the release day/time has passed for that region.

Dragon Age 2 Release Control (non-Steam versions)

* Does not use securom.

* It does not install anything to the PC.

* Sole purpose is to check with a server to validate whether the game release date has passed or not.

* It completely removes itself after the game release date has passed.

* You will not be able to play until that date has passed.

* Dates & times are set to the retail street date per country.

Common questions:

Does this apply to consoles?

* No. This is applies to PC/Mac only.

What about Mac/Cider, does it use Securom?

* Dragon Age: Origins for Mac/Cider used Securom. Dragon Age 2 for Mac/Cider will NOT use Securom and instead it will use the same non-Steam system listed above.

A PC review mentions Securom, what gives?

* All EA preview & review game builds sent to press use Securom which is where the assumption came from. The Dragon Age 2 actual retail & download version of the game that you will play will not use Securom, it uses one of the systems above.

If you have other questions please feel free to post here – as always, a reminder that this thread is NOT for the general discussion of DRM, the pros and cons of other DRM systems or any talk about circumventing DRM (which is against the rules of conduct and will be disciplined as such). Thanks.