Author Topic: ペルソナ3ポータブルDXパック - the Persona 3 Portable DX pack.  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
ペルソナ3ポータブルDXパック - the Persona 3 Portable DX pack.
« on: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »
ほしいんですよ!

Sexy sexy.  Now if only I had an extra year of Japanese under my belt.  Fuck.

I'm quite sure this will get a US release, though.  The game was really popular here, so it'd surprise the hell out of me if we never saw it, especially since the original Persona got a PSP remake that's out here already.  I'm picking that one up for Julia and I, but I'm torn about Persona 3 Portable.  I won't be able to play it in Japanese for a good while yet, but I don't think Julia is going to have any interesting in playing through the game a third time, so I might just get the JP release and let it collect some dust until I can actually comprehend some of it.

Normally I wouldn't get all that excited about a desk calendar, but it would be sort of awesome to have since the game is supposed to take place in 2010.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
Re: ペルソナ3ポータブルDXパック - the Persona 3 Portable DX pack.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »
I don't think I'll get this if it comes out to the states.  I loved the game, but not enough to buy it again.  There would have to be a lot of new content or something to get me to buy it.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »
I know there's some, but I have no idea how much.  Also, you can play through the game as a girl now, and it changes some of the character relationship stuff for that (like Elizabeth gets replaced by a male counterpart), but again, no idea how much that changes things (though I like the girl's character design).  The only other thing I know about is there's supposed to be a super-ultra-hard mode that puts the hard mode from the original game to shame.

I mostly want it because I always wished the game was portable when I played it, and I really didn't get very far despite how much I was enjoying it.  If I actually had this portable and was getting language practice while playing, I'm pretty sure nothing would keep me from finishing it barring breaking my PSP.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 07:37:53 AM »
Just an FYI, this has officially been announced as a North American product by Atlus.  Hooray for English!