Cerberus Base[spoiler]I hear what you're saying, but I think it was a last minute addition to the game. There is also a battle where one of the Banshees is replaced by the Ardat Yakshi squadmate you can opt to have in the second game (if you betray your Justicar squadmate) and it's similarily anti-climactic. I never got either in my play through.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I guess BioWare probably had so many variables and probably not enough time, they just couldn't flesh them all out, in some way or fashion...
I just really they had done more w/ Jack in ME3 with her turning on you [if you got that route], since she was a major player in ME2.[/spoiler]
End-Game Talk for ME2 and ME3[spoiler]Shepard getting beamed up is commonly perceived as when the game falls apart and goes to shit. I still enjoyed the game and all, but the more I think of it (to this day) the more I just shake my head and say "what the fuck, Bioware? CHARGE-NOVA-SHOTGUN TO YOUR FACE [/spoiler]
[spoiler]
Yeah, pretty much...once he gets beamed, it all feels VERY-VERY rushed or they are leaving A LOT out purposely.
I'll go and say them not giving you an option to battle The Illusive Man seems like a mistake.
I could understand if say there was a Paragon option [if you earned it w/ high Paragon points] and you could say win a war or words and not even battle the guy.
That'd be cool.
In ME2, at the end, I told him Illusive Man to go fuck himself. One of the things in ME3 that I really wanted -- I wanted a fight w/ him in ME3.
And...all I can have is a battle or words and shoot this guy w/ one shot and it's over w/ him?
Something...seems lacking here; an option to fight him, namely.
Granted, The Last London Level were pretty good - it just didn't have a great End Boss fight [option].
Also, it just wasn't as interesting as ME2's Suicide Mission.
Though, ME2's End-Boss was nothing special, either...[/spoiler]