Author Topic: Cyberpunk 2077  (Read 4435 times)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Cyberpunk 2077
« Reply #40 on: Friday, December 25, 2020, 05:38:14 PM »
Figured they'd take care of it fast.

Still playing, still having a great time. I don't know if it entirely deserves it, but it's definitely my game of the year. Nothing else I've played has absorbed me this deeply and made me want to go back to its fiction and environment so often. CDPR are good at worldbuilding. I felt similarly about the Witcher, especially after 3. I invested in the collector's edition of the guidebook (because the Witcher 3 guides now go for three to five times what they were sold for initially), and it's actually really nice, got some great lore and art stuff in there. Also got the ... forget what it's called, World of Cyberpunk, or something like that. Dark Horse art/lore book. That's great as well. Snagged it really cheap with an ebay coupon, so that's been fun to check out too. Not often game worlds make me want to dive in this deep, and while there's only so much lore to be had (there's some repetition of larger concepts), it's just fun and different from most of the stuff on the market in terms of flavor. And since I'm enjoying the game's story and characters so much, it's nice to kind of get to more concretely fill in the gaps. Most of that stuff can be found in-game, so you don't really need a lore book, but the art that accompanies it is nice, and there's some different stuff between the guide and the art book in some of the details.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野